Fabulous Free Lunch for DR1 members

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Casa Sánchez Boutique Hotel is having a photo shoot of its beautiful garden patio restaurant. The shoot will need to incorporate diners, so we are looking for people in Santo Domingo to come for a free lunch and have their photo taken!

The food is fabulous and the setting is a beautifully restored Colonial house which was the home of Federico Henríquez y Carvajal who was brother to the President, and one of the foremost academics and intellectuals of the time. He died in the house in 1952 at the ripe old age of 103.

The date will be during the next couple of weeks, so if you would like to come for a delicious free lunch and to see the interior of this beautiful home all you have to do is email marketing@casasanchezhotel.com together with a photograph as we need a mix of people.

Full details will then be forwarded to you.

http://dr1.com/directories/Casa-Sanchez-Hotel.html

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I've stayed there. Beautiful place. The owner (British, i think?) has stopped by my work a couple of times in Cabarete. Super nice guy. Is he still the owner?

Frank

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I've stayed there. Beautiful place. The owner (British, i think?) has stopped by my work a couple of times in Cabarete. Super nice guy. Is he still the owner?

Frank

Yes Frank. Jonathan is still the owner and the hotel is even more beautiful now.

Matilda