2 french narcotraficantes found dead

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Two Frenchmen Maziz Mansour and Akca Ilker Nazif...

Likely Moroccan French (that's a whole different kettle of wanker-fish, I dealt with in Spain). Now I am not a drug user ( but many years gone by I 'may' have sampled, remind me to regale you with my personal Midnight Express story) - But if I was a lunatic in that narco-game and sank to murder, I would ensure the bodies would never be found.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Likely Moroccan French (that's a whole different kettle of wanker-fish, I dealt with in Spain).

Moroccan or French Algerian. After living in Amsterdam and having
to deal with their "unique" behaviour while using the public transit
system, I totally agree with you.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Likely Moroccan French (that's a whole different kettle of wanker-fish, I dealt with in Spain). Now I am not a drug user ( but many years gone by I 'may' have sampled, remind me to regale you with my personal Midnight Express story) - But if I was a lunatic in that narco-game and sank to murder, I would ensure the bodies would never be found.

First name sounds Persian (Iranian) and the second name Turkish.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I think I know of which behavior you speak

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013

Why ? 
Serves as an example to the other 24 912 other whole-sale buyers.....

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Failed war on drugs continues

Bodies of two Frenchmen suspected of drug trafficking found
The police announced the recovery of two bodies of Frenchman linked to drug dealing and who had been reported as missing. In connection with the cases, three Dominican brothers have been arrested.

The foreigners were identified as 34-year Maziz Mansour, and Akca Ilker Nazif, whose age is not known. Both are believed to be heads of an international drug network operating in the country. Mansour went missing on 4 April 2017 and his body was found on 30 November 2017 in a septic tank within an abandoned farm in the El Mamón sector in the municipality of Guerra to the east of Santo Domingo. Nazir disappeared on 26 November 2017 and was found in another septic tank in the El Paredon neighborhood in the El Valiente de Boca Chica area, also to the east of Santo Domingo on 1 December.

In relation to the crimes, Dominican brothers, 27 year old Leiden Beras Féliz,; July Eliezer Féliz Fernández, aged 35; and Leónidas Hidalgo Féliz, whose ages are unknown, have been arrested.

According to the police they have admitted they killed Mansour to take his property, especially vehicles and motorcycles that they had transferred into their names.

They also admitted to killing Nazif on 26 November inside a car, presumably as he wanted to kill Leónidas Hidalgo Féliz.

The investigation is ongoing to identify other persons involved.

http://almomento.net/hallan-cadavere...ca-dominicana/
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php...tes-found-dead
https://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...-pasada-semana

More DNCD agents under investigation for airport drug trafficking
The National Drug Control Agency (DNCD) and the Armed Forces are investigating several members of the DNCD and the Specialized Corps of Airport Security (CESAC) for matters relating to drug dealing at the La Romana International Airport (LRM).

The investigating commission is composed of the internal affairs department of each organization and they are trying to establish the degree of involvement of each of those said to be involved.

The Ministry of Defense (MIDE) has information that the colonel in charge of the CESAC in La Romana deactivated the security systems to facilitate the entry of a 300-kilo shipment of cocaine from Cartagena, Colombia.

http://www.dncd.gob.do/investigan-va...-de-la-romana/
http://francomacorisanos.com/VerNoti...=#.Wik2xbQ-fkJ

Apr 10, 2014

Does not matter where they are from. They are drug dealers and they got what they deserve

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The sheer amount of money to be made in the illegal drug trade has the power to corrupt the people who are allegedly there to try and stop those drugs no matter what organization they belong to. This is one main reason that the war on drugs is a failure. Prohibition never has worked.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013

When a body is found down a septic tank the killers did not make a mistake. Someone told the police where it was.Rarely is it found by accident under these circumstances. In these cases there are always too many people in the trade who find out what happened.