Saucepans

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Sondheim's song is the perfect metaphor for our motley dr1 group. What a  lovely afternoon get together to launch the book tour. Thanks Matt @ Midtown for hosting and of course thanks to our favorite author "Matilda"and her body guard, Chivirico. This new book begs a third!

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Great fun meeting Lindsay and Chivirico last night at El Conde.  Didn't see much bodyguarding but did see lots of eating and happiness on his face. Sweet boy.  Best wishes on the new book!

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Great fun meeting Lindsay and Chivirico last night at El Conde.  Didn't see much bodyguarding but did see lots of eating and happiness on his face. Sweet boy.  Best wishes on the new book!

I took the "bodyguard" to the batting cage in Sosua at the ball field across from Casa Marina while La Linds got her hair done (with great success....the hair, I mean.) Chiv & I had a rockin' good old time. It included ice cream.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I took the "bodyguard" to the batting cage in Sosua at the ball field across from Casa Marina while La Linds got her hair done (with great success....the hair, I mean.) Chiv & I had a rockin' good old time. It included ice cream.

We didn't tell you that. We got the SMALLEST cone we could, and seriously intended to save at least 2/3 of it for you.....zut alors.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

By me, it was the social event in town this week!

Rock on Linds & bodyguard!