We haven't laughed much lately

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I am wondering how you stumbled on this video on you tube, as I happened to stumble on the exact same video just the other day. totally out of the blue. ( or so i thought) . I had not watched Rodney in a while ..just thought it was an interesting coincidence .. then of course I went on to watch some more Johnny Carson stuff.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I am wondering how you stumbled on this video on you tube, as I happened to stumble on the exact same video just the other day. totally out of the blue. ( or so i thought) . I had not watched Rodney in a while ..just thought it was an interesting coincidence .. then of course I went on to watch some more Johnny Carson stuff.

Saw it today on my feyboo

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Some more of his work

My wife wants to make love in the back seat of the car, and she wants me to drive.

I was out on the town the other night and I jumped in a cab and said to the cab driver take me somewhere I can get some action, so he pulls up in front of my house.

My wife is always talking to me during sex, the other day she called me from a motel.

I'm not a sexy guy. I went to a hooker. I dropped my pants. She dropped her price.

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

My doctor gives me no respect. I told him, "I've swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills." He told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Ah the good old (post vaudville) days of stand-up comics. Great even when they were sitting down.

wbr