Yep. Landlord is no fool Ladies Only post

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
After 18-months of paying off fency stove & fency fridge (which I replaced with no cost to him---even though even the frozen chanukkah candles smelled like putrefaction: see blog on same), Eduardo came by and raised my rent.

Of course, I am not pleased. He is an a**hole, but fair.

I have been getting away with --- not murder --- but certainly less. So we are back up to RD$16,000/US$350. It's still a deal. I didn't EVEN try to negotiate, bc I know he was right.

How often does that happen?

I give him props/he waited till I was out of my bath towel with modest clothes before negotiations began.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
After 18-months of paying off fency stove & fency fridge (which I replaced with no cost to him---even though even the frozen chanukkah candles smelled like putrefaction: see blog on same), Eduardo came by and raised my rent.

Of course, I am not pleased. He is an a**hole, but fair.

I have been getting away with --- not murder --- but certainly less. So we are back up to RD$16,000/US$350. It's still a deal. I didn't EVEN try to negotiate, bc I know he was right.

How often does that happen?

I give him props/he waited till I was out of my bath towel with modest clothes before negotiations began.

LADIES ONLY