MLB Player "Assualted"

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
My son was telling us today that a MLB player was "assaulted" by Dican (?) a few days ago. Anyone heard about this?

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
What is noticeable is his lack of taste and decor despite his new found wealth. Very clearly he was a ghetto dweller and will no doubt be one again in the future once he runs out of money

Aspire

Nov 11, 2007
What is noticeable is his lack of taste and decor despite his new found wealth. Very clearly he was a ghetto dweller and will no doubt be one again in the future once he runs out of money

Keep your tastes to yourself as we all have our own...better to be not so quick to judge and denigrate folks. Terms like ghetto dweller are offense.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I always thought more or less athletes (MLB, etc..) were pretty much immune from this type of treatment. Hard to say if there is more to the story.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
I always thought more or less athletes (MLB, etc..) were pretty much immune from this type of treatment. Hard to say if there is more to the story.
This young man probably lot his child good friends instead of moving on.  He is paying the price for coming back and being the ghetto hero.  Sad but unfortunately way too commin