Help finding rum in PC/Bavaro

torontiago

Dec 14, 2013
Hello!
Anyone know where I can find this rum on the East coast?

https://goo.gl/images/GGiKzq

I've checked Jumbo, Super Pola, Nacional and Licormart with no luck. Im currently here till mid February and promised a friend I'ld find him a bottle. Says its great stuff :/

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2016
When I was in Barbados last year, I saw this particular item for sale, but have never seen it here in the PC Area. Might try some of the upscale liquor stores in Santo Domingo.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have never seen this rum for sale on the north coast in Sosua, Cabarete or Puerto Plata.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
The only place that MIGHT have it is Liquor Mart by Coco Loco corner. They have the best selection in the Bavaro PC area.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The only place that MIGHT have it is Liquor Mart by Coco Loco corner. They have the best selection in the Bavaro PC area.

He was there already, they don't have it. You will not find it anywhere in the area mentioned.

torontiago

Dec 14, 2013
Thanks for all the replies.
I actually contacted them through the link provided by bigbird..as I was starting to suspect, it is only made for export BUT can be bought at their distillery here in DR..trying to figure out where that is now :)

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Thanks for all the replies.
I actually contacted them through the link provided by bigbird..as I was starting to suspect, it is only made for export BUT can be bought at their distillery here in DR..trying to figure out where that is now :)

If you find out please post. I almost ordered a bottle today to have shipped to USA but will wait to see what you find out.