Is tiger around?

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Is Tiger still around or did he get banned the last time I saw a post of his it said endangered species . Has he been banned??
Even though sometimes he was acting immature he did have some good info that would jog a persons memeory. I kinda miss some of his posts

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
He has not been banned. I think people got kind of sick and tired due to some of his posts and he got the message.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
hlywud,
yes I know he was childish and some of his poss were silly but I found some info he brought up jogged my memory of some stuff I had forgotten. I try to learn from everyone. Hillbilly has taught me a lot and Chris also has opened my eyes to sme things I hadnt thought about..I guess we can always learn when we stp we are dead...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Wow lilsam!

"HillBilly","Criss Colon",and the "Tiger"! No one can accuse you of not having an open mind! You must like,"Rock& Roll",Opera,"Rap","Country","New Age","Blues",and Tibetan Monk Chants"! Way to go! Criss

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
what's wrong with that?

Criss, take out the "country" and you've just described my music collection (minus a few "other" categories)...

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Hey Chris I actually do like the music you described knock off the monk chants add a lil Merengue and Bachata and we are all set!!
Im still learnin g from the school of cc ahaha