Turbo Beacon ??

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Just in case anyone is confused as to what "TurboBeacon" does.

Please note:

TurboBeacon does not include subscriptions to the streaming services themselves,

as it is solely an unblocker to allow you access to these services.​

Prices:

The Box - $24.95 U.S.

Monthly Fee: $7.95 U.S.

Basically, a VPN in a box, with updates to get the services out of area.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
The following is my opinion....

Just went to their YouTube video.

It´s a 5 minute video where the last 4 1/2 minutes is the display of the same image.

4 1/2 minutes of music and one image.

Not impressed!

It seems to me be nothing but a re-brand of some Proxy/VPN´s that have you modify your computer or router´s DNS´s to point to a fixed site. Only that you have their little box to make it easier, no changes to your computer/router and it covers your device(s). You depend on them to keep the IP addresses up to date to avoid blocking.

You get NO video services with this device, it simply is to un-block the sites for $7.95 a month when you are not in the service´s covered area.

For instant: You can not choose what region the service connects to, you will be un-blocked for NetFlix U.S., etc.

Oh, It's WIFI, so your device(s) need to connect to it via wifi.....

So your "streaming device" must be wifi capable.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Stop torturing yourself and get a MAG54 box on Amazon and a subscription from a reseller.

I agree, get yourself an Android box or hacked Firestick with Kodi, Showbox, Mobdro etc installed. End of issue, no more VPN's needed!

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I agree, get yourself an Android box or hacked Firestick with Kodi, Showbox, Mobdro etc installed. End of issue, no more VPN's needed!

And the great part is you can carry the box with you anywhere and plug it into an internet connection and you're off and running.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Anyone have the Nivida Shield TV Box ? If so how does it work in DR ?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Stop torturing yourself and get a MAG54 box on Amazon and a subscription from a reseller.

I cannot find a MAG54 on Amazon? What subscription services?

Robert, any sources where to buy? Or is it DIY? Only found some instructionals how to hack the fire stick...

TY! :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I cannot find a MAG54 on Amazon? What subscription services?

Robert, any sources where to buy? Or is it DIY? Only found some instructionals how to hack the fire stick...

TY! :)

I have a Minix box, the older version of the MINIX NEO U9-H.