Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earrings LADIES ONLY

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I looooove big earrings (it's cultural, see below). I am in love with gold earrings, i think it complements my complexion perfectly, lol. I honestly feel naked without earrings, I can count the number of times I stepped out my house without.I hope to be burried with earrings.

I Don't think it s a latina or Black thing, because I can have an orgasm just looking at East Indian earrings (and jewelry in general), and they always have tons of hoops.

Hoops are just classics, they will NEVER go out of style.

Outside of earrings, I rarely wear any other jewelry (necklaces and so on).

My daughter had her ears pierced before she could walk of course.

Last edited by Africaida; 01-16-2018 at 06:47 PM.

2. Likes Matilda, Aguaita29, keepcoming liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I had this gringo bf who once got me a pair of earrings for my bday. He told me the story of how he went to Macy's, found a hispanic employee, and asked him what kind of earrings latinas liked.The employee , who was Mexican, told him we liked big, flashy, colorful earrings. While I treasured them because he gave them to me, I felt a little upset that he asked a stranger what I liked. lol

4. Likes Africaida, keepcoming liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    I looooove big earrings (it's cultural, see below). I am in love with gold earrings, i think it complements my complexion perfectly, lol. I honestly feel naked without earrings, I can count the number of times I stepped out my house without.I hope to be burried with earrings.
    I'm with you Aida, I've worn earrings every day of my life, never leave home without them. Always gold, except in DR, silver there. All my gold stays home, I don't look for trouble. When I was about 30, I added a second piercing, and caught hell from Mr. AE, who definitely did not approve. It did surprise me, because he's not the type to normally have opinions about things like that, so I assume it was a Dominican thing. Because I have a slight defiant streak, I did wear studs in the 2nd hole for awhile, I'm sure they're closed by now.

I was also told years ago that Dominicanas do not wear ankle bracelets unless they're putas. ?????? I presume times have changed with that.

My mother was the same way, and yes, I made sure she was wearing a pair when I said goodbye to her, so I hope that you have your wish too.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

6. Likes keepcoming, Africaida, Matilda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really, really dislike jewellery in general on babies and children because it looks so fcuking tacky. Pierced ears are even worse because babies have no say in the matter, as well as the minor health/safety issue.
    Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com

Post Thanks / Like

I allowed my boys to make their own decision about earrings The fad must be over because it's been years since either one sported any.
    Moderator Visa forums
    www.DR1.com

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaC View Post
    I allowed my boys to make their own decision about earrings The fad must be over because it's been years since either one sported any.

Left is right. Lol!

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

10. Likes Matilda liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12