Gun Robbers in Sosua

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Why don't you move to a more peaceful part of the country?

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
I live just around the corner. These people are my friends. My buddy was the one with the shot gun. I feel bad, they work so hard for their money. This was a planned robbery. One of them will blab....they will get caught. Thank god no one was hurt.

May 5, 2007
I'm beginning to "smell" a job (s) opportunity on North Coast, but then again mosy people won't pay for ,prefrerrring an over-muscled clown with a shotgun and no training for $25.00 per day

Did't we have a rather vocal member on here that had the security business on the North Coast all tied up, a female

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I live just around the corner. These people are my friends. My buddy was the one with the shot gun. I feel bad, they work so hard for their money. This was a planned robbery. One of them will blab....they will get caught. Thank god no one was hurt.
Will you offer their names to the police?

BigRoco

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Why don't you move to a more peaceful part of the country?
We are here just on holiday and go home at end of Feburary but we are traveling around a little by bus and we think want to rent a car but I am not sure I am brave for that yet and my wife will not drive.
What part of country do you recommend ?

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
We are here just on holiday and go home at end of Feburary but we are traveling around a little by bus and we think want to rent a car but I am not sure I am brave for that yet and my wife will not drive.
What part of country do you recommend ?

Closet? ;)

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh9wMAJvKfE&feature=player_embedded

My wife see this video when she enter Sosua in You Tubes. It seem like it passed on this Saturday.
We walked by this place,
Now she tells me she us frighten to go out of the apartment at night.
But I tell this happen in our country also, but usually there are not guns.

Yes BigRoco, sadly you are correct. This type of incident can occur any place in the world. I just visited Buenos Aires, RA for several days for a symposium, and the convenience mart at the junction of my hotel was robbed at gunpoint as well. May I ask which country you are from?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I'm beginning to "smell" a job (s) opportunity on North Coast, but then again mosy people won't pay for ,prefrerrring an over-muscled clown with a shotgun and no training for $25.00 per day

Did't we have a rather vocal member on here that had the security business on the North Coast all tied up, a female

Those posters have long been taken down.

Correct on the name, SKY.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Yeah, sad. I know the owner and he's always very careful when unknown cars park close by. I've seen him outside with the shotgun checking them out. I'm glad that nobody was hurt.

Those 3 dilinquents look so relaxed. Just stopping by for some cash as casually as I stop by an ATM.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
We know the place too and agree that the owners work hard and are good people. This place is always busy with people always around. Plus the security cameras. Strange that this place would be a target. Looks like no one got hurt except perhaps the one that didn't quite make it into the car as it tried to speed off and hit the speed bump.

The security company that Tambo mentions was a disaster for us and that's when we got serious about being reliant on ourselves. That company was NOT the one that Ladybird tried to set up out of an office at what was the Coastal station. (Is it still called Coastal?)

As said over and over. This happens everywhere and you will never find a place where it does not happen. Some more then others but that area really has improved over the last few years.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Looks like no one got hurt except perhaps the one that didn't quite make it into the car as it tried to speed off and hit the speed bump.

I always wondered why that location had such wicked speed bumps. I thought it was traffic congestion or pedestrains (Yeah, I know, I was naive then).