Seeking private/ in-home nurse

MicheleCO

Jan 21, 2018
I live in Colorado but have family in Punta Cana. I am searching for a medical professional to provide in-home nursing care for a family member for approximately one month in the Punta Cana area, starting immediately. This person must be able to speak both English and Spanish. Please reply with your credentials if you are a medical professional, or if you have suggestions on how I can find one asap. Thank you!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Depending on your budget --

I know of a family who needed the same.
They contacted the medical/nursing schools and were successful in finding someone.

I hope this helps

MicheleCO

Jan 21, 2018
That's a great idea! Thank you. Would you mind asking if the family would be willing to contact me so I can learn more about how they did it? Thanks!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
They're in Denmark
They owned the ISLA stations here.

Their mother and her twin sister were 95 yrs old...

the one had a leg amputation. here in RD.

They aren't here after selling the ISLA company to Shell.

Just get to the medical school or a doctor/hospital.

Thinking out loud - any hospital or clinic nurse will take the job for more $$ - which will be easy to beat.

Ask around your area...

MicheleCO

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you William Webster. I'm in Colorado so it's so difficult for me to ask around. Does anyone know of any medical or nursing colleges in Punta Cana? When I google it, all I get is spring break college vacations to Punta Cana. ;) 

MicheleCO

Jan 21, 2018
seeking in-home nurse in Punta Cana

I live in Colorado but have family in Punta Cana. I am searching for a medical professional to provide in-home nursing care for a family member for approximately one month in the Punta Cana area, starting immediately. (Most likely an hour or two per day.) This person must be able to speak both English and Spanish.

Does anyone know of any medical or nursing schools in Punta Cana? Does anyone personally know a competent, bilingual nurse or other medical professional I could reach out to? Thanks so much!