Vistor Allowed in Hotel Merenguey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycount4

Oct 26, 2012
I have booked at the Hotel Merenguey on advice of quality without the resort.
Does anyone know if they will allow a short time visitor or two... The guy on the phone today was less than enlightening. cheers. AwC

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Does anyone know if they will allow a short time visitor or two... The guy on the phone today was less than enlightening. cheers. AwC

Hello, if is All Inclusive the answer is not. They dont allow visitors, if you wants to have friends visitting must buy a daypass that usually is arround 50.00 dollars sometimes little more and in very few cases of some hotels they usually do not sell daypass.

Enjoy your stay.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Merengue is a hotel that acts like an AI. They are restrictive on guests. You may want to look up the street at some of the other hotels.

Sent from my ASUS_Z016D using Tapatalk

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Merengue is a hotel that acts like an AI. They are restrictive on guests. You may want to look up the street at some of the other hotels.

Sent from my ASUS_Z016D using Tapatalk

...Hotel Sunscape... AI .. down the road has never bothered me, and is better quality about same price..

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Dude, you gotta have two hotel rooms. One for your passport and money and one for entertaining guests. 

Status
Not open for further replies.