New to Santo Domingo

Feb 3, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I just moved to Santo Domingo from Washington, DC and would love to connect with other expats. I am making lots of Dominican friends through my dance classes, but I do miss speaking in English and sharing a mutual cultural context.

A little more about me: I'm originally from California, although I've also lived in Seattle, Chicago, and New York City. I'm a full-time life coach and enjoy my work a ton. I also love cycling, dancing of all kinds, great food, good drinks and hiking.

If anyone wants to meet up for a beer or coffee let's do it!

orlando44

Jun 20, 2012
Hello Everyone!

I just moved to Santo Domingo from Washington, DC and would love to connect with other expats. I am making lots of Dominican friends through my dance classes, but I do miss speaking in English and sharing a mutual cultural context.

A little more about me: I'm originally from California, although I've also lived in Seattle, Chicago, and New York City. I'm a full-time life coach and enjoy my work a ton. I also love cycling, dancing of all kinds, great food, good drinks and hiking.

If anyone wants to meet up for a beer or coffee let's do it!

Greetings
I was assigned/working in the US Embassy from 2011 to 2014 and have been Back to visit many times since and am trying to move there again but for now I should be there in a few days for a 2 week visit. Would be available for a friendly beer or a meal. Let me know if you are interested on connecting or not? I have contacts that could be useful somewhat. Warm regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 4, 2012
Greetings
I was assigned/working in the US Embassy from 2011 to 2014 and have been Back to visit many times since and am trying to move there again but for now I should be there in a few days for a 2 week visit. Would be available for a friendly beer or a meal. Let me know if you are interested on connecting or not? I have contacts that could be useful somewhat. Warm regards

What section of the Embassy?

OP, welcome to Santo Domingo and to DR1.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Greetings

Maybe you will be the next one to move here, welcome to you too.