Studio Apartment Rent One Bedroom from April to July 2018

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Good Afternoon, I am looking for a Studio Apartment for Rent, One Bedroom, Kitchenette, from April to July 2018, it does no t have to be near the beach, maybe around super pola. It's for me and my son who is attending the french school in Las Terrenas.

Any tip or help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.

CG :D

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Try AIC who will negotiate a good deal for longer stays. Contact Jacques.

http://www.aic-dominican-real-estate.com/rentals/holidays/apartments.html#deux

I rented a nice two bed apartment at the listed Bonita Village for one week at $600 so expect to better these prices when you plan to visit. I also rented apartments and a villa from them longer term on Playa Las Balenas, Playa Bonita and Lomas de Coson.

Great service - great people.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Good Afternoon, I am looking for a Studio Apartment for Rent, One Bedroom, Kitchenette, from April to July 2018, it does no t have to be near the beach, maybe around super pola. It's for me and my son who is attending the french school in Las Terrenas.

Best Regards.

go on line and check out Residencia El Paseo. Sounds like what you are looking for.

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010

Best Regards.

Try AirBnB.

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Thank You, will contact Jackes

Try AIC who will negotiate a good deal for longer stays. Contact Jacques.

http://www.aic-dominican-real-estate.com/rentals/holidays/apartments.html#deux

I rented a nice two bed apartment at the listed Bonita Village for one week at $600 so expect to better these prices when you plan to visit. I also rented apartments and a villa from them longer term on Playa Las Balenas, Playa Bonita and Lomas de Coson.

Great service - great people.

Thank You.