Stay away from Minors

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
below you find a link on youtube about a guy that was arrested in Colombia based on an international Arrest Warrant of Interpol issued by the Dom. Republic. This Guy used to hang out daily on Conde and i am sure a lot of you guys have seen him there. Do noy underestimate the Dom. Police when it comes to foreigners having Sex with minors. Don't do it !!!!! It's not worst it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwI2Ysrx7c0

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Sad that one have to remind these f#$%ing perverts to not do it.

They should put bait out and when they bite shoot them down without further procedure.

If one of these ever tries something with one of my kids I swear they won't get away with only prison.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Castration should be the first warning. Death the second. Children deserve the right to not have to live in fear of these ahole.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Caribmike,
I am with you whole heartily ; however wouldn't that defeat the purpose of allowing Justice to have her way in Prison?
Follow this lead 1) The Law; the arrest and court; then Justice in the pen.
However I was unfortunate to have lived in a remote Northern Native village where Gringo Professionals came and went at will. Several Pedophiles were in the mix.
Finally I encouraged the Chief and Council to arrest them next time they arrived. WE rigged a pick-up truck with a chair and 4x8ft plywood sign that stated ''Pervert'' since Pedophile was not in their vocabulary. The first one to arrive was strapped to the chair ans slowly driven around the village for an entire eight hour day; until the next plane came to take them back to the south. Where our Lawyers had Police and arrest warrants ... then justice. We were told it was illegal and he could get off in court. But there were no witnesses ... same thing for pedophile number 2.
That was back in the early eighties when the frontier law was the law. There were many rocks thrown and the guys were in pain.... In prison they were put into general population.... the rest is history.
Russell

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
On top of that he's apparently HIV+. God knows how many young lives this idiot's ruined.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
How dous this play out? Is this like rape or are 16 17 year old girls trying to get with the gringo?

Sep 4, 2012
Even if they (girls/minors) are on their knees begging, that should never be used as an excuse, and if one does, well, that would look very stupid on them and do deserve life or to be castrated, perhaps both.

Sep 4, 2012
How does it play out anywhere? Sex with a minor is a crime, period.

I also wonder if that question would ever come up should the crime happened to be committed in the USA?

I mean, look what's taking place to the gymnastic selection Dr right now, he is at over 100 years in time and still counting.

Why some of us think that everything is permissible in foreign lands?

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
There is a known Pedophile in POP County who only targets young Haitian Boys.... apparently he thinks that since the kids are illegal the Law does not protect them.
I don't want to get into that heated discussion; but in my opinion kids are kids regardless of their immigration status.

Russell

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
For the record, what is the age of consent in the DR? I've seen young women in school uniforms brazenly soliciting in PP, and it seems the norm (although it personally bothers me a great deal) for poor families to pick up extra income via their daughters.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
FYI

Larry Nasser (mentioned earlier- the US Gym Team doctor) is now over 200 yrs in sentences.

They stacked on the final sentence today...

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
For the record, what is the age of consent in the DR? I've seen young women in school uniforms brazenly soliciting in PP, and it seems the norm (although it personally bothers me a great deal) for poor families to pick up extra income via their daughters.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Sep 4, 2012

Shame on both; the family and the perpetrator, neither is decent enough to be around but still -- even if the family hands them to you in a platter, people, its WRONG and UNLAWFUL, the DR authorities and the American Embassy are certainly looking for people as sorry as you are if you partake in this inhumane and immoral demeanor.

GR, the above comment wasn't necessarily directed at you nor anyone in particular, just my thoughts.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
I know 2 girls that have had babies in the past couple of months....one is 13 and one is 14.....the fathers are not foreign nor of similar age.

There is a problem here besides the problem with foreigners.

Sep 4, 2012
I know 2 girls that have had babies in the past couple of months....one is 13 and one is 14.....the fathers are not foreign nor of similar age.

There is a problem here besides the problem with foreigners.

Ok, lets see if we could clear this -- there is not one VALID reason anyone should have sex with a minor. Stop looking for one, it doesn't matter what the family, the primo or the motoconcho does, it isn't right and it certainly is unlawful, period.