What is 150 tareas worth in sierra prieta

ROJOBRAVO

Nov 12, 2015
Hello everyone , I am trying to figure out what is a fair price for 150 tareas in hato Viejo, Sierra prieta. It is in a valley surrounded on three sides by guanuma river. Please help .

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Send a Local

Hello everyone , I am trying to figure out what is a fair price for 150 tareas in hato Viejo, Sierra prieta. It is in a valley surrounded on three sides by guanuma river. Please help .

Hard to say ! Depend on many factors, like access to road, water, electricity etc. etc.
If you are interested in buying, DO NOT SHOW UP there to investigate by your self if you are a foreigner. Send a local you can trust. If the seller sees a gringo being interested, he will double the price.

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
I am assuming this land is on the way to Yamasa from the city from your descriptions?

I lived perhaps 30km to the north west as the crow flies in the campo in that sort of terrain....possibly the Guanama or a tributary past through an ex esposas family land.

150 tareas is 94,330m2 and the actual price will depend on actual location and if there is any buying interest. If just typical agricultural land work on USD2 to USD 7 per square metre as a guide...say 190k to 650k. But if there isn't a buyer with that sort of cash and the location is not so good location it won't sell easily nor for those sums and it will be down to what one can get.

My current esposa was given 150 tareas of good agricultural land this past Thursday in a share out of family farm land in the northern part of Monte Plata which would be about 50 km north of your location, and whilst it is naturally beautiful location it just would not sell easily unless one of the big ranchers had an interest......maybe not because an aging rancher is selling a wonderful very large area of cattle ranch land with river passing through adjacent and there are no buyers.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Interesting post. Are you the seller or the interested buyer?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Based on your previous posts I'd bet you're the seller.

As an aside, if I were a buyer, I'd be wondering about flooding with a river on 3 sides.

I'd also bet it's a beautiful chunk of land.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The real question is what is it worth to YOU, either as a buyer or seller.

That's the worth. Nobody else can determine the value.