The "PRDistas" screw-up yet again!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
These "guys" are unreal! This Sunday in San Salvador,the Central American Presidents will meet with US President George W.Bush.The meeting will be held to explore launching "Free Trade Agreement Negociations".The Dominican Republic missed the important initial planning meeting and the Central Americans voted to leave the Dominicans "OUT"! Nice going "Hipolito"! Here is a chance to improve the Country,s economy,and "Lights on,Nobody home"!!! "Same "SHIT",different Day!Please read the daily news excerpts on DR1(Dominican Newspaper Stories)You can,t make this stuff up!Makes the Florida Election Fiasco look like an exercise in perfection!Criss Colon

DR_DEFENDER

Jan 8, 2002
What else is new? It's typical and with this clown as President what are we to expect. I'm just hoping for his term to fly right by...as soon as possible!!

CES

Jan 1, 2002
Isn't that Amazing . . .

. . . the "Agronomist" so inept that it takes three of his most trusted aids to help him find his backside.

In the early days of his new administration (before they really had a chance to figure out what was going on, like where all the money was) 'el Dopeho' went to some Caribbean Islands conference, a 'how can we cooperate' kind of thing or something. As it turns out (the damn details again) the meetings where being conducted in the lengua english. So what happens at the first session, el Dopeho sez' 'why is every one speaking english, wait a minuet, find a translator' . . . ah . . . where? Fortunately the el Dopeho's piloto spoke english, so he was pressed into service as an official diplomatic translator.

The guy is just a barrel of laughs. . . The bad thing is, that he's calling the shots for the DR . . .

. . . CES"

[disclaimer, "this is a test"]

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
pay backs

For all this things that foreigners are going through here payback is outside.
This is not the president fault. It is fault of system that alows Domestic Capone families to dictate policies and system that alows uneducated hungry coruptable bastards to represent you public. Public wanted this way.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
ECO for "Diputado"!

You must be a PRD charter member!Please explain the first sentence of your post.The one about "Foreigners" and the payback outside?It is the "Presidents" fault.If he does not make rooting out corruption his #1 priority! This will never happen here of coarse,but at least they could search the net ,and attend conferences that might benefit the Dominican Republic!Criss Colon

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
"You load 16 tons of #9 Bull
and Hippos sez, Well
Bless my soul!

I was raised in a canebreak
By an ol'momma lion,
A high toned women
She made me
Walk the line!

You load 16 tons of #9 bull
An Hipoo Sez
Well bless mah soul...

bum, bum, bum,
bum di dum bum

If yah see me a comin
'Better step aside,
A lotta men didn't and Hippo don't lie!

16 tons of #9 Bull and Hipppo sez
That's just my pool!

HB

Worst is 40 years pard...

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Hippo y Ingles

Criss and CES: maybe, just maybe, if you thought this out, his pilot quit. Then, he has no translator and he doesn't need one because he can't get there from Santo Domingo anyway. You need to think things out like I do. Things will make much better sense.