Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problems at Encuentro beach

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default problems at Encuentro beach

Something seems to have kicked off tonight.  Plenty of gunfire and flashes of blue and red lights down on the beach.

It's been going on for a couple of hours now.  Sounds mainly like pistol and shotgun shots.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I read on facebook that they are tearing stuff down? Hope not.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I drove down there this morning. It appears like business as usual. All the surf shacks are still there and plenty of people around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes drstock liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully this will end peacefully!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the second time in the past few years that something like this has happened. This appears to be an attempt to claim that land as private by the person mentioned in the link in post #4.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Was that big a$$$$@d Dom' nut case involved?. i cant think of his name. he had a business down there and is always involved in all sorts of crazy $$h!!!t. someone needs to look into him

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogerramjet1 View Post
    Was that big a$$$$@d Dom' nut case involved?. i cant think of his name. he had a business down there and is always involved in all sorts of crazy $$h!!!t. someone needs to look into him
    People have jumped to the conclusion that he is involved again. So far I have seen no confirmation on that, but rather the name of a different person mentioned above on the Detras Del Rumour site.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eviction of the squatter at encuentro

what's the latest on the authorities evicting Arismendi, the guy who rents land he doesnt own to the surf schools? there was a thread on here a while ago about it, havent heard anything. its wierd people defend him like hes good for anyone, but hes a leech that lives off others who try to run businesses. but its obvious people are scared of him!

if that guy can finally be gotten rid of then there will probably be some positive things happening down there. my friends wont go there any more as they got caught down there twice when there were gunshots in the past.

12. Likes frank12 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast