Transportation from Santiago airport to Santo Domingo

Pamey25

Feb 12, 2018
I will be flying into Santiago airport and was wondering the prices 
For transportation to Santo Domingo for either taxi or bus if anybody could help me
with some numbers??? Thank you🙂

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I haven't taken the bus from STI to SDG so I don't know the exact fare but it's dirt cheap, maybe ~250 pesos. Runs frequently throughout the day, either Metro Bus or Caribe Tours.

Cheapest taxi option is probably Uber unless someone can steer you towards a driver they know. Uber is probably in the $100 to $150 range

Pamey25

Feb 12, 2018
I haven't taken the bus from STI to SDG so I don't know the exact fare but it's dirt cheap, maybe ~250 pesos. Runs frequently throughout the day, either Metro Bus or Caribe Tours.

Cheapest taxi option is probably Uber unless someone can steer you towards a driver they know. Uber is probably in the $100 to $150 range

Thank you!!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

I agree, cheapest option would be a taxi to the bus depot in Santiago. Caribe Tours and Metro bus depots are one block from each other. Metro is the better bus of the two. You can check with Metro for the time of next bus leaving. Walk a block and check Caribe Tours for next bus leaving. Now just decide which one you want to take. Both bus companies have buses leaving just about every hour or so. It also depends on where in the capital you want to go as to which bus would be a better choice.

My guess taxi to bus depot $15USD and bus to SD around 300 + a few pesos.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
forgot to add........... bus travel time from Santiago to Santo Domingo 2 hours fifteen minutes

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Uber from the airport to Metro or Caribe is a little under 500 pesos.

Caribe charges 300 pesos to the Capital. I believe Metro is 350. I agree that Metro is the better choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk