Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominican Woman: "Venezuelans are a plague here, leave!!!"

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    First of all, the majority of Venezuelans here have overstayed their visa and are working. If you really want to make sure you get deported, overstay your visa and work. Many Venezuelans already have been deported.

Many of these Venezuelans are undercutting Dominicans like in this case selling arepas. This has nothing to do with xenophobia. It has to do with illegal immigrants taking jobs away from poor Dominicans.
    And so calling an entire group of people, based on their nationality, a "plague" is not xenophobic?

2. Likes Hector L liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
    And so calling an entire group of people, based on their nationality, a "plague" is not xenophobic?
    No, not at all. Over-reaction, insensitive, bad taste, but not xenophobic.

4. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the girl wearing white jean is part of the group and is playing the instigator role.
    look fake to me.

6. Likes ExDR, JDJones, Russell liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Very possible. There's nothing quite like stirring up a good racist narrative.

8. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Disagree. Who goes up to a group of people and starts telling them they are plague because the individual "over-reacted", are "insensitive", or have "bad taste"? Just sounds like poor excuses to me.

I'm surprised this is the first video of aggression toward Venezuelans to surface. It certainly will not be the last considering the lack of education and yes, xenophobia that is present in the DR.

10. Likes Hector L liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Disagree. Who goes up to a group of people and starts telling them they are plague because the individual "over-reacted", are "insensitive", or have "bad taste"? Just sounds like poor excuses to me.

I'm surprised this is the first video of aggression toward Venezuelans to surface. It certainly will not be the last considering the lack of education and yes, xenophobia that is present in the DR.
    Total baloney!

12. Likes Caonabo liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Most dominicans and 100% of the men!!! are in favor of venezuelan, colombian immigration ( blancos, cabello bueno, somehow more educated)
    What they dont want is more Haitians. My observation

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavok View Post
    Total baloney!
    Right, sorry. Such baloney! She has every right to behave that way, and needs no excuse for her model behaviour.

There is no lack of education nor xenophobia in the DR. None. Zero. You're a troll and I'm not feeding you any further. Adios muchacho.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Right, sorry. Such baloney! She has every right to behave that way, and needs no excuse for her model behaviour.

There is no lack of education nor xenophobia in the DR. None. Zero. You're a troll and I'm not feeding you any further. Adios muchacho.
    You're obviously totally clueless and don't know what the definition of xenophobia is. I hope you keep your promise and I don't hear from you any further. Hasta la vista baby!

16. Likes Hector L liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bonao99 View Post
    I think that the girl wearing white jean is part of the group and is playing the instigator role.
    look fake to me.
    LOL, you got it........... if you watch the second full length video you will see that the lady in the white pants is in on the joke.

The whole thing was staged...............

18. Likes JDJones, cavok, Caonabo liked this post
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast