Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominican Woman: "Venezuelans are a plague here, leave!!!"

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    Pardon me if this has already been posted but do Venezuelans pay for a 30 day tourist card just like gringos? Do they get a special visa to the DR as they are part of the Caribbean organizations?
    All non-Dominicans are gringos, with the exception of Haitians. They are Haitians.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Caonabo View Post
    Where is the new thread? No reason to deviate from this one.
    the poster said that he could not elucidate his thinking in this thread, because of restrictions on content in these threads. i suggested Off Topic, since it would afford greater leeway.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel View Post
    Pardon me if this has already been posted but do Venezuelans pay for a 30 day tourist card just like gringos? Do they get a special visa to the DR as they are part of the Caribbean organizations?
    Venezuelans must purchase the 30 day tourist card upon arrival to RD.
    The following are exempt from a tourist card.....
    -Residents and Dominican nationals.
    -Foreigners arriving from Argentina, Chile, South Korea, Ecuador, Israel, Japan, Peru and Uruguay. There are several other countries currently in negotiations to amend the requirements, but those are just as mentioned, negotiations in process.
    -Diplomatic and consular staff with assigned missions in the country, while on duty.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

And yet another fascinating erudition added to this thread. Class. Pure class.
    Class?? This thread? Perhaps you stumbled onto the wrong one. This thread is FEPO, IMO.
    Last edited by ROLLOUT; 02-13-2018 at 10:08 PM. Reason: can't spell

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    Rwanda and Venezuela have a few things in common and if things continue the way they are, Venezuela may end up just as Rwanda did back in the early 1990s.

Just about a million people lost their lives to the hands of a savage regime (see the drift), there was no intervention from the west at all, not from America none from the British and at the end of the chapter, almost a complete genocide was in effect, yes, the lack of intervention (oil or not) cost Rwanda many of its people.

In essence, yes, interventions are needed when the situation warrant one, in Rwanda, the back was shown and the numbers speak for themselves.
    Off topic but, the UN was in Rwanda... the UN Military was bogged down with bureaucratic nonsense... then millions lost their lives.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yacht chef View Post
    Domican men love Venezuela women toto. Thy are making the DR chapidoras get there fat culo in the gym.
    In theory. Dominican women dont have the tenacity to stay in gym longer than two weeks

That arepa gal had a nice rump on her too.

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Off topic but, the UN was in Rwanda... the UN Military was bogged down with bureaucratic nonsense... then millions lost their lives.
    Needless to say the UN w/o the USA and the British isn't really necessarily the UN so, I do hope the day Venezuela needs them (the UN), its available; oil or not.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    The Dominican government seems in love with Venezuela overall, no?
    Gotta repay for all the free oil somehow

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ooh La La, USN View Post
    Gotta repay for all the free oil somehow

Wasn't rice and beans the means to the exchange?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I am very well aware that this thread has to do with Venezuelans, but there is also the underlying theme attached of illegal immigration here in the RD as well, and no other group currently represents that dilemma best than Haitians. It is for this that I asked you about Haitians. Now, is it of your opinion that illegal Venezuelans should be allowed to remain, reside and work in the RD?
    No, and I have never stated that anywhere, at any point. There is a huge difference between condoning this type of poor behavior and opposing illegal immigration. Why would you make the assumption that I believe anyone (Venezuelan, Haitian, or otherwise) should be allowed live and work illegally because of my response to the video? I have said that humanity can do better than resorting to public shaming of an entire group of people based on their nationality. Just to reiterate: I have not said anything about allowing illegal immigration. There are better, more productive, mature, and diplomatic ways to deal with these issues. Yelling at somebody in a public park is stupid and childish.

And for the record, I understand that this scenario may have been staged in this case. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

11. Likes Russell liked this post
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast