Mini Mall in El Cortecito

nj71

Mar 29, 2016
Did they ever complete that little mini mall across from the little Italian restaurant in El Cortecito on the corner across from the empty lot?

Wheathead

Sep 10, 2011
Bella Napoli is gone? I know Gwen sold the French restaurant a while back. That whole strip will be beachfront in a few years anyway.

Bella Napoli moved to the strip mall where Bam and Citrus are.  They had a restaurant called Sweets...and they now share the same location.  Pizza/pasta, and then dessert...great pairing.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Bella Napoli moved to the strip mall where Bam and Citrus are.  They had a restaurant called Sweets...and they now share the same location.  Pizza/pasta, and then dessert...great pairing.
Did they move that huge pizza oven? That was built in wasn't it?

Sent from my ASUS_Z016D using Tapatalk

nj71

Mar 29, 2016

NO!!! I loved walking to that place. The food was great!!!

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I think they built a new oven.  Don't quote me for sure as I never really paid attention to the old oven.
So the only places left are the colmado, WU, and that little bar? I think the Spanish place closed first.

nj71

Mar 29, 2016
So the only places left are the colmado, WU, and that little bar? I think the Spanish place closed first.

What Spanish place. The one on the corner up the street. The big one? It was owned by a guy named Socrates?

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
The Spanish restaurant that was 2-3 doors away from WU, right off the driveway to the back. I think it had closed before I left. Or maybe it was just closed for summer like other businesses.