Saleperson needed for a small call center in sosua/puerto plata/cabarette area

Status
Not open for further replies.

maint50

Feb 13, 2018
Hello
I am looking to hire two salesperson to work in a small call center that I am opening in sosua/cabarete area to sell my cloud project management/accounting software
To contractors who do constructions work
My requirements:
The candidates need to be:
1. two women between 19 to 30 years old
2. speak and write good English
3. know how to use computer/internet and Microsoft office software very well
4. professional, honest, people person type and very good on the phone
5. punctual, reliable and ability to follow simple guidance
Work duties:
The employees will be working on a computer to: research for contractors contacts info, call and email contractors to sign up for the software
Work hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour pay lunch
Pay rate: $300/per month plus one time 5% commission on each sale made
If you meet the qualifications above please contact me 408-3007505 (text/call )

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
If you don't already have a Server/Dialer and Minutes supplier let me know. My company Advantage Dialer www.advantagedialer.com is a low cost provider.
I already have one customer in Cabarete and one in Puerto Plata as well as others throughout the country/world.
We also broker campaigns through my other company WITCOMLLC www.witcommarketing.com

Good Luck!

potus

Dec 27, 2015
1. two women between 19 to 30 years old>>>>>What is wrong with a male or a female at the age of 31,32.........? Very odd criteria indeed.......Sorry, my BS/perv meter is reacting rather strongly.......(BTW, I would love you placing an ad like this in the USA).

maint50

Feb 13, 2018
1. two women between 19 to 30 years old>>>>>What is wrong with a male or a female at the age of 31,32.........? Very odd criteria indeed.......Sorry, my BS/perv meter is reacting rather strongly.......(BTW, I would love you placing an ad like this in the USA).

well if you care to know I am selling software to contractors, these guys will more likely buy from woman than man ( 15 years in construction business )...at the end of the day it is my software, my company and my money so I have the right to hire whoever I think will benefit my business more..this is business not friendship..whoever I hire will not work for free...as you can u see it is "your perv meter is reacting up.."

potus

Dec 27, 2015
well if you care to know I am selling software to contractors, these guys will more likely buy from woman than man ( 15 years in construction business )...at the end of the day it is my software, my company and my money so I have the right to hire whoever I think will benefit my business more..this is business not friendship..whoever I hire will not work for free...as you can u see it is "your perv meter is reacting up.."

Well, at least you did not mention any race.........However, have some fun and place an ad like that in the USA.........Fact: Contractors also buy from 31, 32 and more year old beings of any sort........But, yes you are in a country where respect and decensy are not always ranking the highest of all standards....so, act even worse than the locals.....nice choice you made.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
If the position I need filled in my best judgement requires the talents and presentation by a woman, then that is who I will hire. At home I would not specifically preclude men from applying, or indicate that their applications are going directly in the garbage can, but in the end, my business, my decision.

Same with my rental property. "The property has been rented". No need to explain they can't move in because they have no job, have 3 emotional support goats or because the applicant is a Pastafarian.

In this country you can advertise for and hire whoever you want. Self-entitled buttinskies need not apply. You're not in Liberal Kansas anymore. Your tone at someone just trying to make a living can certainly do with a tune up potus.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
If the position I need filled in my best judgement requires the talents and presentation by a woman, then that is who I will hire. At home I would not specifically preclude men from applying, or indicate that their applications are going directly in the garbage can, but in the end, my business, my decision.

Same with my rental property. "The property has been rented". No need to explain they can't move in because they have no job, have 3 emotional support goats or because the applicant is a Pastafarian.

In this country you can advertise for and hire whoever you want. Self-entitled buttinskies need not apply. You're not in Liberal Kansas anymore. Your tone at someone just trying to make a living can certainly do with a tune up potus.

Right, just disregard everything the civil rights movement fought for for decades.....dump down the drain all accomplishments achieved.....here the Gringo and others can still be pigs, regardless of what such behavior would bring upon them at home.......

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Take a chill pill potus. This is not the US

You may not like it, but this is typical in DR. If the thread bothers you, don’t click on it. 

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
. No need to explain they can't move in because they have no job, have 3 emotional support goats or because the applicant is a Pastafarian.

I don't rent to Pastafarians either. When they move out, there's flour and noodles everywhere.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
hahaha
and we all thought the 'potus' name was just fun....it seems it ain't

Eons ago I worked for some high powered guys...
Like the guys who hired Peter Ueberroth for baseball.... chairmen and presidents of BIG companies

I had a problem hiring somebody - just didn't like it -
was a rehire from earlier times and I was resistant to the rehire

I took my problem 'Upstairs' - or rather they asked me why the delay
When I explained my personal views ----

They said - your personal opinion has no place here
If the job calls for a striped assed monkey...
It's your job to hunt one down and hire it.

Blunt but exemplifies how these guys think....
well thought - it was eons ago...

The true moral is the company does what the shareholders want it to do
Not vice versa

Case in point here

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Right, just disregard everything the civil rights movement fought for for decades.....dump down the drain all accomplishments achieved.....here the Gringo and others can still be pigs, regardless of what such behavior would bring upon them at home.......

The Gringo ??? Are you kidding me, have you actually lived in racist, classist, misogynistic Domincan Republic ?

The man is providing needed employment that he could offer anywhere else in today's globalized world. If we want people to come and offer employment why would we hold them to a higher standard than we ourselves live by ?

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013

You might want to contact the company aldaba.com as well, as they are one of the recruiting pages for professionals in the DR, are HQd in Madrid (I think) and present in a number of countries. They have a number of job advertisements in the DR where it's clearly stated if they prefer female or male employee...

ozulloa

Feb 13, 2011
At 3.75 an hour?... Thank you for the job offer!! Why don't you take these jobs back to the US? :devious:

maint50

Feb 13, 2018
You might want to contact the company aldaba.com as well, as they are one of the recruiting pages for professionals in the DR, are HQd in Madrid (I think) and present in a number of countries. They have a number of job advertisements in the DR where it's clearly stated if they prefer female or male employee...

thanks a lot, I will contact them

maint50

Feb 13, 2018
At 3.75 an hour?... Thank you for the job offer!! Why don't you take these jobs back to the US? :devious:

it is a sale job, meaning I pay you a small salary then you bring sales if you want to make lot of money

jgolak

Dec 8, 2017
Have you opened your center? May have additional work for you.

Have you opened your center? May have additional work for you. John WhatsApp 813 390-2724

Hello
I am looking to hire two salesperson to work in a small call center that I am opening in sosua/cabarete area to sell my cloud project management/accounting software
To contractors who do constructions work
My requirements:
The candidates need to be:
1. two women between 19 to 30 years old
2. speak and write good English
3. know how to use computer/internet and Microsoft office software very well
4. professional, honest, people person type and very good on the phone
5. punctual, reliable and ability to follow simple guidance
Work duties:
The employees will be working on a computer to: research for contractors contacts info, call and email contractors to sign up for the software
Work hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour pay lunch
Pay rate: $300/per month plus one time 5% commission on each sale made
If you meet the qualifications above please contact me 408-3007505 (text/call )

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

The civil rights movement in the DR? We are not the tail that is going to wag that dog.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Nobody needs to take a job. 15,000 pesos per month plus 5% commission is a lot better than many people in the DR make and it is only a 7 hour work day.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Clear voices, more likely to be both phone savvy and computer savvy.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Clear voices, more likely to be both phone savvy and computer savvy.

19 year old women have clearer voices than 19 year old men? or do 19 year old women have clearer voices than 31 year old women? and do 19 year old women have more computer savvy than 31 year old men?

i am not saying they do not. i am just asking you to prove it. show me a study, or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.