Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saleperson needed for a small call center in sosua/puerto plata/cabarette area

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saleperson needed for a small call center in sosua/puerto plata/cabarette area

Hello
    I am looking to hire two salesperson to work in a small call center that I am opening in sosua/cabarete area to sell my cloud project management/accounting software
    To contractors who do constructions work
    My requirements:
    The candidates need to be:
    1. two women between 19 to 30 years old
    2. speak and write good English
    3. know how to use computer/internet and Microsoft office software very well
    4. professional, honest, people person type and very good on the phone
    5. punctual, reliable and ability to follow simple guidance
    Work duties:
    The employees will be working on a computer to: research for contractors contacts info, call and email contractors to sign up for the software
    Work hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with one hour pay lunch
    Pay rate: $300/per month plus one time 5% commission on each sale made
    If you meet the qualifications above please contact me 408-3007505 (text/call )

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you don't already have a Server/Dialer and Minutes supplier let me know. My company Advantage Dialer www.advantagedialer.com is a low cost provider.
    I already have one customer in Cabarete and one in Puerto Plata as well as others throughout the country/world.
    We also broker campaigns through my other company WITCOMLLC www.witcommarketing.com

Good Luck!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

1. two women between 19 to 30 years old>>>>>What is wrong with a male or a female at the age of 31,32.........? Very odd criteria indeed.......Sorry, my BS/perv meter is reacting rather strongly.......(BTW, I would love you placing an ad like this in the USA).

4. Likes sylindr, irishpaddy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by potus View Post
    1. two women between 19 to 30 years old>>>>>What is wrong with a male or a female at the age of 31,32.........? Very odd criteria indeed.......Sorry, my BS/perv meter is reacting rather strongly.......(BTW, I would love you placing an ad like this in the USA).
    well if you care to know I am selling software to contractors, these guys will more likely buy from woman than man ( 15 years in construction business )...at the end of the day it is my software, my company and my money so I have the right to hire whoever I think will benefit my business more..this is business not friendship..whoever I hire will not work for free...as you can u see it is "your perv meter is reacting up.."

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maint50 View Post
    well if you care to know I am selling software to contractors, these guys will more likely buy from woman than man ( 15 years in construction business )...at the end of the day it is my software, my company and my money so I have the right to hire whoever I think will benefit my business more..this is business not friendship..whoever I hire will not work for free...as you can u see it is "your perv meter is reacting up.."
    Well, at least you did not mention any race.........However, have some fun and place an ad like that in the USA.........Fact: Contractors also buy from 31, 32 and more year old beings of any sort........But, yes you are in a country where respect and decensy are not always ranking the highest of all standards....so, act even worse than the locals.....nice choice you made.

7. Likes sylindr liked this post
    99.9% Regular User
    Post Thanks / Like

If the position I need filled in my best judgement requires the talents and presentation by a woman, then that is who I will hire. At home I would not specifically preclude men from applying, or indicate that their applications are going directly in the garbage can, but in the end, my business, my decision.

Same with my rental property. "The property has been rented". No need to explain they can't move in because they have no job, have 3 emotional support goats or because the applicant is a Pastafarian.

In this country you can advertise for and hire whoever you want. Self-entitled buttinskies need not apply. You're not in Liberal Kansas anymore. Your tone at someone just trying to make a living can certainly do with a tune up potus.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    If the position I need filled in my best judgement requires the talents and presentation by a woman, then that is who I will hire. At home I would not specifically preclude men from applying, or indicate that their applications are going directly in the garbage can, but in the end, my business, my decision.

Same with my rental property. "The property has been rented". No need to explain they can't move in because they have no job, have 3 emotional support goats or because the applicant is a Pastafarian.

In this country you can advertise for and hire whoever you want. Self-entitled buttinskies need not apply. You're not in Liberal Kansas anymore. Your tone at someone just trying to make a living can certainly do with a tune up potus.
    Right, just disregard everything the civil rights movement fought for for decades.....dump down the drain all accomplishments achieved.....here the Gringo and others can still be pigs, regardless of what such behavior would bring upon them at home.......

10. Likes sylindr liked this post
    Dislikes rfp disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    . No need to explain they can't move in because they have no job, have 3 emotional support goats or because the applicant is a Pastafarian.

I don't rent to Pastafarians either. When they move out, there's flour and noodles everywhere.

12. Likes JDJones liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

hahaha
    and we all thought the 'potus' name was just fun....it seems it ain't

Eons ago I worked for some high powered guys...
    Like the guys who hired Peter Ueberroth for baseball.... chairmen and presidents of BIG companies

I had a problem hiring somebody - just didn't like it -
    was a rehire from earlier times and I was resistant to the rehire

I took my problem 'Upstairs' - or rather they asked me why the delay
    When I explained my personal views ----

They said - your personal opinion has no place here
    If the job calls for a striped assed monkey...
    It's your job to hunt one down and hire it.

Blunt but exemplifies how these guys think....
    well thought - it was eons ago...

The true moral is the company does what the shareholders want it to do
    Not vice versa

Case in point here

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by potus View Post
    Right, just disregard everything the civil rights movement fought for for decades.....dump down the drain all accomplishments achieved.....here the Gringo and others can still be pigs, regardless of what such behavior would bring upon them at home.......
    The Gringo ??? Are you kidding me, have you actually lived in racist, classist, misogynistic Domincan Republic ?

The man is providing needed employment that he could offer anywhere else in today's globalized world. If we want people to come and offer employment why would we hold them to a higher standard than we ourselves live by ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast