Virtual Office in the Dominican Republic

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
What is a virtual office ? The term is a bit misleading as it is not something floating up in the world wide web. Actually the most important part of the service is that it gives you a business address in the main business area of a city in a prestigious known building. We at Your Island Office are located on Av Sarasota near the corner of Av Abraham Lincoln in the office tower AIRD in Suite 1103, which is the office tower where the Association Industrias Republica Dominicana and the American Chamber of Commerce has their offices. What more does a virtual office then offer ? We have different plans which can be seen here on our website www.yourislandoffice.com . Your own dedicated phone number, bilingual receptionist service, call forwarding, voice message to email, high speed internet and receipt of mail. Also depending on the plan it can include use of a private office some hours a week, use of our open virtual club and we have two conference rooms one for 6 people and one for 10 people with a view of the city. Is this useful services ? We think so as it gives your business a professional image, and for an entrepreneur, consultant or foreign company coming into the market, it is an easy was of getting started. 

MarkDR

Feb 18, 2016
What is a virtual office ? The term is a bit misleading as it is not something floating up in the world wide web. Actually the most important part of the service is that it gives you a business address in the main business area of a city in a prestigious known building. We at Your Island Office are located on Av Sarasota near the corner of Av Abraham Lincoln in the office tower AIRD in Suite 1103, which is the office tower where the Association Industrias Republica Dominicana and the American Chamber of Commerce has their offices. What more does a virtual office then offer ? We have different plans which can be seen here on our website www.yourislandoffice.com . Your own dedicated phone number, bilingual receptionist service, call forwarding, voice message to email, high speed internet and receipt of mail. Also depending on the plan it can include use of a private office some hours a week, use of our open virtual club and we have two conference rooms one for 6 people and one for 10 people with a view of the city. Is this useful services ? We think so as it gives your business a professional image, and for an entrepreneur, consultant or foreign company coming into the market, it is an easy was of getting started. 

Several questions...

1. Is this post a paid ad? I ask because I don't know where the paid ads go here on this site. I didn't think they are in the Business Forum? 2. You go back and forth between Virtual Office and Bricks and Mortar office. I am confused when you are meaning V.O. vs. B.M. and vice versa.

For example 'Your Island Office'. Is that V.O. or B.M.?

The private office some hours a week, V.O. or B.M.?

Conference rooms; V.O. or B.M.?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I think this a great idea.... impressive

Good idea for those Internet people/workers who need it...

Maybe a branch on the north coast in the future ??

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I think this a great idea.... impressive

Good idea for those Internet people/workers who need it...

Maybe a branch on the north coast in the future ??

It is a little confusing. The website John lists is a dead link, so I'm not sure what's up there.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
You guys are right.. When I click on the link, I get a "Page not found" message, but it's in the center of the screen. The links are active however. Looks like a small screw up with his home page.

Feb 7, 2007
You guys are right.. When I click on the link, I get a "Page not found" message, but it's in the center of the screen. The links are active however. Looks like a small screw up with his home page.

I don't see that. I still think it's something on your side.

bdURrjNl.png

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Look at the URL, JD. You are accessing a completely different page. Why, I am not sure.

Just noticed that. I am clicking on the link below John's name at the bottom of his post, not the link in the body of the text.

MarkDR

Feb 18, 2016
Just noticed that. I am clicking on the link below John's name at the bottom of his post, not the link in the body of the text.

I'm trying to figure out which link you clicked on? I don't see John's name at the bottom of his post.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I'm trying to figure out which link you clicked on? I don't see John's name at the bottom of his post.

Directly above "dislike this post" on my screen. It may not be visible on a cel. if that is what you are using.

MarkDR

Feb 18, 2016
Directly above "dislike this post" on my screen. It may not be visible on a cel. if that is what you are using.

I'm using a regular desktop and there is no 'John' directly above "dislike this post".
Nothing appears directly above "dislike this post" on my screen. At the very top of the post, top left, is the only mention of the user's name, just under the date.