Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. I definitely don't see that.

2. Likes JDJones liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    Wow. I definitely don't see that.
    And that's the link I clicked on first that started all of this in the first place. It would have been way to easy for me to click on the right link in the text, but nooooooooooo I always do it the wrong way.. lol

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Being the curious type by nature I decided to try another browser to see if I would get different results.

I fired up Chrome and there at the bottom of the post was the link that JD just posted. So it's a browser thing.

Post Thanks / Like

It should be possible to see the site www.yourislandoffice.com . Our Virtual Office plans always have a connection with the real estate/commercial space as the basic plan gives you a business address for your business in the Dominican Republic you can use for clients and the authorities like the DGII. We are located in the business area of Santo Domingo on Av Sarasota corner Av Abraham Lincoln. When a Virtual Office plan includes usage of co-working space or an office or meetings rooms it is a limited use of these facilities. We also have Executive Offices available where you as a client have your own office. Right now we have one 3 person office with city view available and a 1 person office. This is turn key office solutions. We have two Meeting Rooms which as said is included in the Virtual Office depending on the plan you choose and we also rent out the Meeting Rooms separately. Ideal also for business people from the tourist areas like for instance Punta Cana when they are in Santo Domingo for meetings. 

6. Likes John Boyter liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's a great idea and am considering something.... very timely to reactivate the posts.

I had forgotten.......

8. Likes John Boyter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDR View Post
    Several questions...

1. Is this post a paid ad? I ask because I don't know where the paid ads go here on this site. I didn't think they are in the Business Forum? 2. You go back and forth between Virtual Office and Bricks and Mortar office. I am confused when you are meaning V.O. vs. B.M. and vice versa.

For example 'Your Island Office'. Is that V.O. or B.M.?

The private office some hours a week, V.O. or B.M.?

Conference rooms; V.O. or B.M.?

It is bricks and mortar because because there is a domicile address provided. 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123