Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Venezuelan Immigration to the DR

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of the hookers where I live are Venezuelan and the men seem to accept them wholeheartedly. I can see where Dominican women would dislike them if they are "stealing" their man.

Didnt watch most of the video, but their was a group of Dominican defending them from the woman in white pants. She must have been a plant as most people tend to mind their own business and are supportive.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Last warning about posts about race.   Don’t say you weren’t warned 

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

3. Likes carlos liked this post
    Poll's Forum Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

The leading representative of the NGO  “Diaspora Venezolana en RD” was arrested last week in Dajabon by Migración. She was there with a group of Venezuelans that apparently were going to pay for the extension of the tourist visa, but the whole group was caught by migration officers before they could pay. She was told that they were going to take her the Dirección General de Migración in SD, where they could update their status, but instead were taken directly to the illegal immigrants detention center in Haina, where the illegals are usually held prior to being deported.

The five Venezuelans and her were given their liberty (they probably made an exception due to her visibility in the country) and were scheduled to appear a day later at the Dirección General de Migración. I don’t know what happen to them afterwards.

http://almomento.net/liberan-coordin...-r-dominicana/

Facebook page of the pro-Venezuelan NGO: https://www.facebook.com/DiasporaVeRd/?locale2=es_LA

Moderator Polls Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Last warning about posts about race.   Don’t say you weren’t warned 
    some of you are going to ruin a good thread.

I would follow what AE is saying or this one will die.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by carlos View Post
    some of you are going to ruin a good thread.

I would follow what AE is saying or this one will die.
    Tell that to the diasporan self-hating silly from NYC, he/she was the one to begin the path to ruin by yapping the indoctrination/brainwashing he/she received at the beyond useless CUNY-DSI. People like him/her are the reason why I am increasingly of the opinion that we Domies should start doing like islander Ricans do and reject any diasporan that fails to show appreciation or deference to the land that gave his/her bloodline life and its culture.

7. Likes Caonabo, jenmar237 liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NALs View Post
    The leading representative of the NGO  “Diaspora Venezolana en RD” was arrested last week in Dajabon by Migración. She was there with a group of Venezuelans that apparently were going to pay for the extension of the tourist visa, but the whole group was caught by migration officers before they could pay. She was told that they were going to take her the Dirección General de Migración in SD, where they could update their status, but instead were taken directly to the illegal immigrants detention center in Haina, where the illegals are usually held prior to being deported.

The five Venezuelans and her were given their liberty (they probably made an exception due to her visibility in the country) and were scheduled to appear a day later at the Dirección General de Migración. I don’t know what happen to them afterwards.

http://almomento.net/liberan-coordin...-r-dominicana/

Facebook page of the pro-Venezuelan NGO: https://www.facebook.com/DiasporaVeRd/?locale2=es_LA
    That's a little confusing since Venezuelans don't have tourist visas nor are there tourist visa extensions. Sounds like they were going to Haiti to make a "tourist card" run - cross into Haiti paying the overstay fee, then turn around and come back and be good for another 60 days.

Sooner or later I think immigration will put an end to this charade since by law a tourist can only be in the country for 60 days. Many other countries require some minimum time out of the country before you can re-enter as a tourist.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213