Thread: Photographs of Santiago please

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Photographs of Santiago please

I am writing a long (12,000 words) article about Santiago and I need some photographs of key places in the city as well as short (up to 20 second) videos. They should show the key places, monument etc, or something that shows the flavour of the city.If anyone has any they would be willing to let me use could you please pm me so I can let you have my email. You will of course have full credit in the article.

Thanks

Matilda

Moderator Ladies Only Forum
    www.DR1.com

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    I am writing a long (12,000 words) article about Santiago and I need some photographs of key places in the city as well as short (up to 20 second) videos. They should show the key places, monument etc, or something that shows the flavour of the city.If anyone has any they would be willing to let me use could you please pm me so I can let you have my email. You will of course have full credit in the article.

Thanks

Matilda
    ...Matilda if you want some very interesting photos of the area around the monument, the Hotel Matum on the second floor has the walls covered with them....in 1968 that area looked like a countryside....Doc.....

3. Likes Matilda liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Likes Matilda liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post

Thanks

Matilda
    Credit is fine but you really should be offering compensation for what you are asking?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Matilda,

If you still need Santiago pictures you will find the best pictures/videos of the city in the following forum, in this specific thread: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...#post146411945

8. Likes waytogo, Matilda liked this post
    Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much to everyone who responded. All done now so mods you can close the thread.

Matilda

Moderator Ladies Only Forum
    www.DR1.com