Photographs of Santiago please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I am writing a long (12,000 words) article about Santiago and I need some photographs of key places in the city as well as short (up to 20 second) videos. They should show the key places, monument etc, or something that shows the flavour of the city.If anyone has any they would be willing to let me use could you please pm me so I can let you have my email. You will of course have full credit in the article.

Thanks

Matilda

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I am writing a long (12,000 words) article about Santiago and I need some photographs of key places in the city as well as short (up to 20 second) videos. They should show the key places, monument etc, or something that shows the flavour of the city.If anyone has any they would be willing to let me use could you please pm me so I can let you have my email. You will of course have full credit in the article.

Thanks

Matilda

...Matilda if you want some very interesting photos of the area around the monument, the Hotel Matum on the second floor has the walls covered with them....in 1968 that area looked like a countryside....Doc.....

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Thanks

Matilda

Credit is fine but you really should be offering compensation for what you are asking?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Thanks so much to everyone who responded. All done now so mods you can close the thread.

Matilda

Status
Not open for further replies.