Other Rx

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning I apologize for asking this in pieces but that is how I got it. Are there any generic medications for the following available here ) - " Cozarr Hyzarr" Losartan HCTZ 100/25, "Nifedipine" Adalat Oros ER XL tab 90mg, and "Wellbutrin" Bupropion XL tab 300 ml?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Good Morning I apologize for asking this in pieces but that is how I got it. Are there any generic medications for the following available here ) - " Cozarr Hyzarr" Losartan HCTZ 100/25, "Nifedipine" Adalat Oros ER XL tab 90mg, and "Wellbutrin" Bupropion XL tab 300 ml?

Ouch! Sorry for the dislike.

I'm guessing your contact will be able to find generics. Even so, Recommend to them they visit a Cardiologist and look into an update to their medications.

Lots of folks get on one drug and take it for years which is not necessary a good thing.

I take meds for HBP and my prescription has been changed 3 times, even though the previous ones were doing the job. Better meds, cheaper prices, less side effects.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning I would really appreciate any one who knows of a generic version of Bupropion XL 300mg tab, Hyzaar 100-25 or Nifedipine 90mg. Thank you in advance

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Bupropion HCL is the generic name for Wellbutrin XL

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-76851/wellbutrin-xl-oral/details

You can use the above website to look up generic names for the other drugs you are looking for. Google will return lots of sites if you enter "generic <drug name>". Once you have a list of alternatives, go to your nearest pharmacy that is of a decent size, open 24hrs etc, not a hole in the wall establishment and ask:

¿Tiene y cuánto es <insert name of drug here>
Do you have and how much is ...

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Bupropion HCL is the generic name for Wellbutrin XL

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-76851/wellbutrin-xl-oral/details

You can use the above website to look up generic names for the other drugs you are looking for. Google will return lots of sites if you enter "generic <drug name>". Once you have a list of alternatives, go to your nearest pharmacy that is of a decent size, open 24hrs etc, not a hole in the wall establishment and ask:

¿Tiene y cuánto es <insert name of drug here>
Do you have and how much is ...

He wrote Wellbutrin in his first post.

I called my local pharmacy (I have to be a part owner by now, and they all know me by my voice) and Adalat and Losartan both have generic equivalents here.