Media Gallery and Sankies....

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
"There is a saying in DR1 that white skin is by itself a profession. I have yet to know a white sankie pankie. There are white playboys who pray on tourists, but this is not the same as sankies. Sankies are a special breed. They dance everything. They like all type of sports. They like to wear revealing clothes. They even use make-up and many are known to be bi-sexual and would not hesitate to do any acts for money or advantage.

White playboys are mostly night people, very refined in their taste of clothes and only play gentlemen sports and would not think of playing around with guys. They deal with rich girls, fashion models and high society chics. They shone ugly women. "
This was taken from a Golo post a while back...

Looking at the media gallery made me think of a post I did a while back...white sankie pankies.. Golo had mentioned there were non to be had.. is that REALLY TRUE? This was from the archives a while back.. just got a chuckle reading it :)

travlingirl

Mar 7, 2002
My Sankie was White...

...tho I didn't know that until the 4th trip. By North American standards he was definitely a light-skinned Black man, but he became very offended when I showed him my collection of African CD's, and told me he hated Black people! To prove his point, he held up his arm next to my tanned one on my last day, and yes, we were pretty close in colour.I have been married to a White man, and also to a Black man, so I kind of thought I knew the difference!

By the way, I didn't know he was a Sankie either, just thought I had gotten myself into a nasty lover's situation, but this Message Board has been quite an eye opener! However, a Sankie by any other name, is still a .....!!!

Over it and movin' on,

Travlingirl

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Theresa...

Your not looking hard enough. I work strictly for cash, 100% straight and on a referral basis only as I'm very picky.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Theresa..

Oh, did I forget to charge you for the other evening. Dang, that's
what I get for drinking too much!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I knew there were white sankies out there. "White playboys with refined taste" deal with "rich girls, fashion models and high society chics". Atlanta Bob must have been slummin' the other night with the likes of me. Actually, I had to make a private deal with the waiter so I could pay for something, I was starting to feel bad he wouldn't let me pay the way the sankie woman should.

Now Robert.... you may be to rich for my blood. How much are we talking about here per hour?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Dynamic pricing...

I work on a dynamic price based system. The higher the demand, the higher the hourly rate.
It's low season right now :(

Next week we (the rest of my beach loving friends) are introducing a plan similar to time share.
You buy 15 hours up front and can use them when ever you want over a 2 week period.
The great thing about this deal is that they can be exchanged for other sankies.

Alternatively you could buy me dinner, pat me on the head and I'll be happy...

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Sounds like you have a first class set up going there. Do your beach loving friends include male members of DR1? Are these guys like Criss Colon, AZB etc. just posing as your writers and they are really profoessional men by night? Did you get $$ in the Atlanta Bob meeting last week?

Geeze you had me fooled! I had no idea that I was part of a pimp ring.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I used to charge by the pound,..................................

..................but I priced myself out of the market!!!.........actually I don,t charge anything,,,,,,,...and I,m worth every penny !!!!...if we go to the beach,I provide lots of shade!!!!!!...I don,t go to the beach in California anymore! Every time I try to catch a little nap,I wake up with a bunch of "Nature Lovers"trying to roll me into the water!!!"Save The Wales"!!!!!!............."I,ll show you a new "Wrinkle" every night"!!!!!!!!........Take me to an "all Inclusive buffet",and you will feel like you got your moneys worth!10 times over!!Criss Colon,"The TRI-Sexual"!!!....I,ll "try" anything sexual!!!"Bada-Boom,Bada-Bing!!"

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
life's a beach!

Robert,Talking about beaches. I made my 100
posts and like to change my tag line
to the one above. In the late 60th I had a
T-shirt with this slogan and I still can
relate to it. (Watch out Theresa I'm
comming) Regards X.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for the laugh guys! It's the 26th of the month and it's snowing again here, Yuk!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
OK, guys I'll share but...

it's going to be expensive. Theresa is very high maintenance: likes the finest wines, wears the best clothes, drives the biggest SUV's. I'll have to get with her and work out some figures. I'll be glad to be her "manager". Hey, that gives me an idea for my tag line if and when I ever get there!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Atl Bob.. I told you not to tell them everything about me. You had a great image of me with the wine and all but then you said SUV... now they think I am a chopa. Don't worry I am in the process of getting rid of that this week and will post a new picture of the new ride...Bob.. we have some talking to do.

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Me too me tooo

I ofer raye plans for only 29.95$rd 250 prime mints and unlimited nites and weekends for 1500hoiurs grab me while you can ahahah

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Theresa, the boys like to regard themselves as "tourist companions".

Everyone is available at the right price....

x_man - I'll think about it :)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Theresa, the truth about Sankies(or Hankies)

Tere(Your Dominican apodo):

Sankies are a special breed. The Dominican breed does not include whites. You have to understand the history of the Sanky. Besides the old-told story of where the name came from(hanky panky), the Sankies are a direct result of "Eurochopism".

Although chopos are a Dominican phenomenom, anglos have an equivalent, "the hick". With the advent of so many blue collar hicks, which make up the majority of our all-inclusive package generation, came the birth of our sanky.

You have to understand that refined, chic and high class anglo women would not be caught dead with a sanky. Sankies are attractive only to blue collar white ghetto women from abroad. These are the type of women who in the past used to quietly sneak into barns to screw slaves in the plantations of the Confederate South in the 18th. century. For instance, confederate women were the chopas of Lincolns land. Women from Appalachia are the perfect white chopas. Eurochopas are blue collar, tattoo plastered, multi-earring, platform- shoed, hairy-underarmed, deodorant-needed broads. Sometimes they have missing teeth. many are over-the hill swags, who would date Moroccan refugees in Spanish beaches.

You take a woman who lives in a New York townhouse near Madison and 64th St., who works as an interior designer for a major architectural firm. This type of woman would not date Sankies. They go for Yuppies. Mostly whites. They may even go for a black professional with big future. But no Sankies.

Most of the women you see dating sankies are women most normal men would not take out on a date. They even use "trensitas" done at the beach by "cueros".

Our light skin or white hunks and playboys have too much of a good thing going to waste their talent with Eurochopas and American hick women. Our Dominican high society and yuppie gals are too good of a catch and attractive and make it difficult for Eurochopas to have a chance with them. Our rich girls drive late model cars, have excellent income, dress and smell well, have their hair made up at Llongueras, exercise daily at Golds Gym and most have great families with abundant resources. Our white chulos got it made.

So there you have it. Sankies must be dark skin, muscles will help but not required, kinky hair, fat lips, "recortes calientes" or Bob Marley reggae fashion styles, sandals, bermuda jeans, beads, head hankies, and the rest you know. They will go just as easy for a man as for a woman. They are money animals who do sex for a living style. They are not ashamed of their profession. They can manage several languages(albeit badly spoken)

TW

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
With every explanation it becomes more clearer to me.. I will be an sanki expert one day. But please, I am no Isaac Greene here.

I have to agree with most of your post. But let me run something by you. That woman who lives on Madison and 64th. Well she has a very stressful life, probably runs a huge advertsing company like BBDO or the like. Well, once in a while she likes to let her bunned-up hair down and go on a vacation far away from reality. Hell, be whoever you want to be for one week. Having lots of money can actually be stressful..contrary to what most people think. ( I think I was probably happier when I had little...it brings less options of course but less to worry about) Anyway, she needs a stress reliever and what say she goes to the DR for a trip and hooks up with a sankie purely for a good time. It happens all the time.. women with tons of money and older, probably married find enjoyment in younger men.. Why do you think sankies are good at the sex part???...cuz they got older women showing them what to do maybe older men too. Anyway, my point is that I think not all rich high class women hang with rich high class men, especially on vacation, they like to go slummin' since commitment need not apply.

Just my thought..my whole take on it all is humerous...I find enjoyment watching the whole senario take place with I have been down there...
On a lighter note.. Need an "Apodo" ASAP this is my 100th post. Woo hoo... I like Tere, they call me that in Costa Rica... but a little too cutesy for me now. Also need to get ready for that "Fashion Show" What are we going to be modeling MommC? I am ready.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
This is all conjecture on my part, of course...but I think Tree-sa has it right. Why in the world would a rich high class foreign woman want to deal with the attitude and high maintenance of a "high class" sanky? Oh,wait....let me interrupt this post....I almost forgot to make my daily sojourn to Members Gallery --> "Theresa in a Bikini"....hold on...hold on....just one minute......OK...i'm back.......where was I?....Sankys....you know, someday, I'd llike to be a Sanky...but unlike most others, I will do it just for the love of the job...sure, the money might be good,but if you dont enjoy going into your job, why bother....i think i need some help, though....

HELP ME BECOME A SANKY,PLEASE...
1. how kinky should my hair be?
2. do you recommend a "high society, nose-bleed" sanky (am i too dark to be one of these?)
3. do you recommend being a sanky for those women who couldnt get laid in a room full of engineering NERDS?
4. should I learn the words to the latest bachata hits?
5. should i go by the name "chicharron"

Any and all ideas are welcome to assist me in my career change!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Teresa

No birthday suits unfortunately......Rob would have to "Ban" the thread......which of course he couldn't do because then there wouldn't be anything to make cloth to make something other than "birthday" suits.....so he'd be forced to "delete" the whole she-bang!
Then there wouldn't be a party and no "charity" money to pass around (should we be forming an NGO for this???)

I guess we'll just have to let the "paying" sponsors (all high class clothing shops ....) choose what they'd like the "paying" public to see.
Models will have to do a "fitting" so they'll know in advance what they will be wearing.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Mondongo,
Did you say you'd do it for the love of the job? Woohoo, I think I can afford that. Put me on the list for the next time we're both in the DR. Your skin color, hair, ect. look great to me!

Edited to add. Hope you know I'm kidding, not about your looks, your cute but the rest of it. LOL

Last edited: