MommC reserves the right to "BASH" any gov't!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
See my gov't bashing thread!!! :D

Wouldn't the world be a better place if there was LESS gov't involvement??? (or would it???)

Enlighten me please.......

CES

Jan 1, 2002
gov't bashing thread . . .

Hi MommC,

This week I've "set" (up) a new BB forum called "~ ?Adelante! ~" just in case you need to do some extracurricular gov't pummeling. You have my invite to stop by and take your best shot. . . lol

regards,

CES"

ps . . . it's one of those Bravenet things. wouldn't you know it . . . _:)_

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Bravenet hmmmmm

Isn't that where a lot of the poster on this board came from.
Actually I'm not familiar with it......never bothered with BB's until I "stopped by" DR1 with a question one day.

CES

Jan 1, 2002
Re: Actually...

"Actually...

The only reason it (Bravenet) has any posters is due to DR1" :)

robert

==================================================
Hi Robert,

You're 100% correct on that one . . .lol

Actually the "?Adelante!" forum is a catchall board for every thing that's not DR related. It's starting out with some of the old DR1 veterans.

Please stop by some time. . .

regards,

CES"

PS . . . this is my 100th post, well it's really number 102 but that's another story . . . :)

Last edited:

CES

Jan 1, 2002
. . . but I couldn't find it!!!!

She said:

Hmmmmm

Might be interesting CES but I couldn't find it!!!
What category is it under??

MommC

==================================================
He said:

I know what I'll do, I'll e-mail her . . . let's see, first click on "MommC" and get "Profile For MommC", next "Click here to email MommC" and get message:

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

OK, I'll do that, no I won't do that, Rob has other things to do. What next? Oh I know, do 'key word' search here, bummer . . . dozens of pages to read, that takes too much time, now what? Aha . . . what next? Oh I know, set browser for: http://www.bravenet.com/ and pull up homeboy page for Bravenet, scroll to bottom and do 'key word' search: "dominican + republic" and get URL for alternative forum.

Or I just could have given it to you:

http://poo6.bravenet.coo/foooo/sooo.poo?uoooooo=4xxxxxxxx

but that would have been cheating. . . lol

regards,

CES"

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Cheating huh?

Too bad the url you posted keeps coming up "page unavailable".
But the key word thing might work.........
Watch out....I'm coming!!!
:D

CES

Jan 1, 2002
the URL is bad ? ? ?

The URL that I gave is correct, I know that it's true because I got from Enron via "Arturo Anderson's" accountancy. . .

. . . Then again, if I had given you the actual URL, Master Robert might have been required to responded with his surgeons kit.

regards,

CES"

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Ah Man........!

I walked right into that one didn't I?????
Must be from not getting much sleep.......
Semana Santa!!!!

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Does this make sense??

Since I seem to have a reputation for "bashing" gov'ts (if you recall I started off by bashing "Hippo's",then US,then Canada) I have some questions for you.

The US re-installed the Mafia in Italy....until they stopped being an means to an end..........
The US trained and financed Castro....until he stopped being a means to an end..............
The US trained and financed Saddam Hussein......until he stopped being a means to an end........
The US trained and assisted Osama bin Laden......until he stopped being a means to an end.......

Is there a pattern in all this??
Why is this repeated over and over?
Is the US promoting terrorism in their covert actions to control other countries for their own benefit?
Will the same thing happen in the DR now that gold and oil have been discovered? Or perhaps when Cuba is no longer under Castro's control?

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
MommC.

I have to correct you on one thing. The US Gov. Did not in anyway train or Finance Fidel Castro! He was financed by wealthy Limosine liberals from NYC and LA! Fidel was only the leader of one rebel group out of Many. He consolidated his power as Batista retreated from engageing any of the rebel groups. Fidel used excellent PR and was the group that arrived in Havana first.

Tony C.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks TonyC.........

I stand corrected!!
Guess I equate NYC and LA (Americans?) with America!
Thanks for the clarification......I'll try to remember that (hey at my age I'm not promising anything!!:D)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Got that right......

However gov'ts could do a whole lot more to cure the world's ills if they really wanted to.......mine included.
Burns my butt to see all the wasted $$$ that could go into educational programs and providing basic needs like clean water and sanitation for areas that need it.
Just look at the Walkerton water scandal here. There was absolutely no reason for that to have happened!