Looking for English speaking travel agent in DR-north coast

Scooter

Feb 15, 2002
My husband and I are researching moving and buying property in the DR. We are learning Spanish but wish to have a English speaking agent. I am headed to Puerto Plata April 26 to check out different towns that will appeal to us. Thank you for your help, Debra

Sandra

Mar 15, 2002
Hi Scooter,

I am a travel consultant/tour operator here in the U.S. and I have an office in the Dominican Republic as well (Puerto Plata area). If you like, you can contact me at Funlocations@yahoo.com if you need any assistance, for my associates may be able to help you.

Sandra

Scooter

Feb 15, 2002
Not sure yet.

I am leaving for Puerto Plata April 26 th. I will drive up and down the coast to get an idea and see what I like. I am not sure I will find the area right away. I will travel back and forth until we find the area we want to move. The most important item for us right now is waves. We love to boogie board and surf and hope this will keep up young as we grow older. Of coarse we want to be safe. Thank you for your interest. I am still trying to find out the best area in the north coast to surf.

wmb

Jan 24, 2002
HELLO
MY NAME IS DEAN BROWN WITH CENTURY 21 IN SOSUA. PLEASE EMAIL ME, AND I WOULD BE GLAD TO TALK WITH YOU. THANK YOU DEAN