Cheap Tickets

outfielder

Apr 1, 2002
Does anyone of any other cheap plane ticket sites besides Expedia and Travelocity? They don't have the flights I'm looking for. Please Help!

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
yeah but you had to buy that ticket by around March 21 for the USAir deal. Sadly that offer is over now.

Yogi

Apr 2, 2002
Yeah, there is a new search engine called, Teoma, that is supposed to be real good at finding good travel deals, I suggest checking it out, I tried searching from the other stuff, the quality of the results is much better than other search engines.
http://www.teoma.com

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Orbitz.com

They haven't failed me yet, and consistently have had the lowest prices.

Boston to S.D.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Shouldn't be more than $500 if your patient and flexible

I've gotten them for $235 but that was on special and I was just lucky to be traveling within the absurd parameters they had set up - I had to leave 25 minutes after buying the tickets, couldn't bring any luggage and had to make scrambled eggs and serve drinks in a dress and fake boobs.

Just kidding of course.

If you're patient and it's not the dead of winter, around $400 is about standard. That's been my experience.

I can't believe the prices I'm seeing to get back during the summer. Anyone sailing back near Boston during July?

I can cook eggs and get you good tickets to the Red Sox when we get there, but I'm not wearing that dress again.

Nicole

Mar 16, 2002
I just was looking around for tickets and I am not sure if it is to late or not BUT Alba Tours/Sunquest Vacations have flight only tickets from Toronto to Punta Cana for $399. It is for April 6th so I am not sure if it is too late to book if someone is wanting to go quick quick!!! If only I had found this a few days ago!!!!!!