cedula renewal

daniel

Feb 24, 2002
Where does one go to renew a cedula ? My expires in July, but I will be out of the DR and want to do it this month.

hansbert

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 1, 2002
linguisticservices.aio-world.net
Renewal of ID-Document(C?dula)

The authority authorized to issue and renew a DR ID-Document is the Central Electoral Board (Junta Central Electoral) located at the plaza de la bandera on 27 de Febrero Avenue. Their Foreigners Department (Depto de extranjer?a) may renew your C?dula. Go and try it out.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
There is a JCE office besides the Alliance Francais in the Centro de los Heroes. Call for more information on whether they can handle your renewal because that office is frequented by less people.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Daniel,

Please post and let us know where you renew. I will need to do the same soon, and I'm sure there are others.

Ken

Paula

Apr 22, 2002
Hi Daniel,

Number one where are you? If your in Ottawa you can get it renewed at the Dominican embassey here.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
what hansbert posted above is quite accurate. When I went last year, the office was located in the rear of the Junta Central Electoral. We just asked and people pointed us on our way. It took all of 20-30 minutes. Really well organized.

Just be nice and patient, smile, and you'll be done in no time.

HB

This is the office that issues the C?dula for Foreigners, of course.
Dominicanos can use any office anywhere in the country..