DR for $199 roundtrip with open return

M

Mike

Check out airtech for standby deals to the DR for $199 dollars at www,airtech.com or 800-575-8324

J

Jack Wampler

I checked out the Airtech page. Sounds good. Has anyone acutally used them. Kindly advise me of your results. I live in Florida. Do you know if they book from Florida. If you have used them, I'd be interested in knowing how things went. Thanks

M

Mia

Mike, Can't give you information on Airtech to the DR, but I have a friend who used Airtech to Europe for their entire family (4 people). They went in the summer which is high season and got on the first flight. What I know about traveling with Airtech is that you are more likely to get the flight you want if you travel when it is high season for your destination. The reason is that there are more flights and more empty seats to accommodate stand-by passengers. Talk to the Airtech rep about your chances of getting the flight you want. I have heard that they are pretty honest and aim to please.

M

Mike

Currently Airtech is only offering the DR from the Northeast and the midwest, but they do offer flights all over the Caribbean and Mexico and Europe from a lot of different departure points you should call them for more info, it is true that they are super friendly and eager to please there, there is a guy there named greg that was particulary helpful and I got on my first attempt out of Newark to Punta Cana.