coral marien beach hotel and spa

poppylee

Apr 4, 2002
hi, from england going to dr in sept 2002, would like to hear from people going to corel marien or from people who have been and taken there kids as would like to know more about hotel and surrounding areas! thanx

Marc

Jan 1, 2002
www.haugen.ca
Archives

Check them out for info on your hotel, it has been discussed a few times. It is located next to the Iberostar, a short walk from the Playa Dorada complex (which includes a theatre, pizza hut, shops, pubs, etc), and a short cab ride to Sosua/Cabarete.

good luck
marc

mike1x1

Mar 7, 2006
Marien Corel

Hi... going on the 22 of March 06. Any International Drinks at this resort? No one ever comments on the types of drinks.

Mike

L

lovesthebeach

Drinks!!

I was there for the evening about a month ago to check the hotel out (night pass) and was very pleasantly surprised with the variety of international drinks and wine selection. They even served champagne at the bar which is my personal favourite! Dinner in the main buffet restaurant was one of the best I have had in a Puerto Plata resort! The grounds were nice, the beach looked nice and the entertainment/nightly show was good too.

I would definitely reccommend the coral marien. My family will be visiting in a couple of months and they will be staying there.

Have fun!
LTB

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
We have a time share at the Marien and have spent many weeks there (10). We absolutely love it!! Our Daughter was married there two years ago, what a place to have a wedding!
John