Musicqueen

la_rubia

Jan 19, 2002
Happy Belated Birthday... if I read correctly, your birthday was April 5th... Congratulations!

We share the same birthday, so that's cool... Aries are the best.. hehehe

Again, Happy Belated Birthday!

lilsam

Santo Domingo Sammy
Jan 2, 2002
Hey Hey Hey

Im an Aries to aries are the bestest
Happy belated Music Queen.. mines April 13th..

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
WooHoooo!

I'm also an Aries. Tomorrow I will be......29! Yeah, 29, that's the ticket. Happy Birthday all you Arienos!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you everyone!

Rubia...b-day was April 4th...

As usual, and I'm sure the rest of you fellow Arians do the same, I started celebrating Sunday, March 31 at the beach...then at night I went dancing...

On Wednesday, we started at 6:00 pm at Alcazaba at the Hyatt Regency in Coral Gables, and ended up at Caf? Iguana's in Pembroke Pines...where some of my co-workers had a b-day present I will never forget!!!

A 35 yrs. old tall, dark and handsome City of Miami Police Lt. that made my night!...We danced and laughed all night!!!

Then around 3:00 a.m. the girls and I (Lt. had an early roll-call) went to have breakfast, and I finally got home around 5:00 a.m.

Came to work on Thursday at 9:00 a.m. and that night had a nice dinner with my whole family!

Went to dinner and dancing on Friday with my Firefighter friend, (I don't know what's with me and uniforms!), then on Saturday and Sunday, beach during the day and dancing at night!!!

On Monday, I thought I'd end the celebrations with a Marlins game, unfortunately they lost (Big!) to the worst team in MLB, but I had a lot of fun!!!

So, there you have it ...in a nutshell...

Oh, and of course, it was very nice of all of you to send me greetings and wish me luck on my b-day. Like I've said before, hopefully next year I'll be living in DR and celebrating with you guys there!!!

Thanks again, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARIES!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you, wud...

I really can't wait to meet you people!

Everytime I read the posts I just laugh inside...Feels like we're all old friends already...Well, not all...just a chosen few...

Thanks again, everyone!