Question for MommC

Musica

Mar 19, 2002
I noticed in one of the threads that you mentioned an apartment you own. Do you rent out apartments in Juan Dolio? If so, could you let me know some details. I'm looking at renting an apartment for 2 weeks in July or August (either in JD or SD).

Thanks!

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I rented an apartment in Jaun Dolio in Feb&March and would recommend them to anyone . They are new apartments of different sizes and across the street from the beach. It is called Plaza Real Resort but don't let the name fool you. It is not an all inclusive resort. The website is WWW.puntoreal.com. The prices are resonable and negociable according to the length of stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.Good Luck

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Dulce .....

Plaza Real is very nice......I beleive they rent for $600US a month but don't quote me.
Musica...we did have one to rent but we sold it a couple of years back.....
I can give you the #'s for several other people who rent in the building or other buildings that are also quite nice.
Do you speak Spanish??
Post an email address where you can be reached.please...

I LEAVE SAT. AM.........so make it quickly!! :D

Musica

Mar 19, 2002
Thanks . . .

Thanks for the info.

MommC - please contact me at 'jutting@ngco.com' I really don't speak Spanish - just enough to "get by" when I'm there. Over the phone, I would need to speak English.

By the way, you must be bringing the warm weather back to Canada. It's 15 degrees in Toronto today!