Length of continous stay for residency?

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Please I am sure that this has been covered a thousand times but please humor me, am I correct that the requirement for residency in the DR is
6 months? if so is this 6 continous months?

Thanks,

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I hired an attorney in Puerto Plata in February, came back in April and completed my residency. I don't know about anything other than that.

Her name if you are interested is Graciela Fermin Noesi in Puerto Plata.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott

I am glad you took my recommendation on Graciela fermin. She is the right person to contact if you need your residency on time and in a legal manner (without BS).
By the way, I was the original poster (years ago) who had introduced Dra. Fermin to DR1 members.
Does it mean we are friends now? now that you owe me a beer.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Escott

AZB said:
I am glad you took my recommendation on Graciela fermin. She is the right person to contact if you need your residency on time and in a legal manner (without BS).
By the way, I was the original poster (years ago) who had introduced Dra. Fermin to DR1 members.
Does it mean we are friends now? now that you owe me a beer.

Hey Taliban, first off it was Maxx that told me about Graciella sitting at the pool at Condos Dominicanos. Second of all she never responded to my Email that I sent her which of course Maxx gave me. Bushbaby introduced me to her cousin Alberto Noesi who actually drove me to her office and then she agreed to do it for me.

Where you fit in is beyond me. I will certainly buy you a beer anytime, anyplace. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Friends would be a little hard to swallow at the moment but that is not out of the question. I have made many friend of expats from all over in the DR. I have been a chiropractic patient for 52 years and I never even saw a MD till I was in the Army, so I guess we may have some thing in common.