Paradise,02/20,Stolen Jewelery

G

Gage

My wife accidentally left a small lipstick container containing her watch, diamond wedding ring, wedding band, and a family V shaped ring in the ladies washroom by the beach on Sunday Feb.20/1999, approximately at 1pm and when she went back a few minutes later, they were gone. I do not believe it was a local as I have found them extremely friendly and trustworthy, but a tourist as there were many young ladies there on school break from the US and Canada. These have very sentimental value and the loss of these totally ruined the vacation of four people. My wife cannot understand why this person would not have turned them in to security. I would appreciate any info, if anyone on this forum happens to know anyone there at the time that somehow acquired a beautiful diamond ring, big .25 diamond surrounded by .08 smaller diamonds. Appreciate your responses if there are any. Like looking for a needle in the haystack, but, hey, you never know. They can be returned by mail. Thanks. Make a lady happy.