Catholic men and a Catholic woman

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square, Rome.

The first Catholic man tells his friends,

“My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him Father”.

The second Catholic man chirps,

“My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him “Your Grace”.”

The third Catholic gent says,

“My son is a Cardinal. When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says “Your Eminence”.”

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly,

“My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him “Your Holiness”.”

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, “Well…?”

She proudly replies, “I have a daughter,

Slim,

Tall,

38D breast,

24″ waist and

34” hips.

When she walks into a room, people say,

“My God!

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Hi Frank, your clown bin stuff are always refreshing and very original (at least to me), I am never disappointed opening them. If you have not already published a book you should consider it, just copy/paste the staff you have here with some category/heading into an e-Book on Amazon for a cheeky $5 and you make a killing.... !

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hi Frank, your clown bin stuff are always refreshing and very original (at least to me), I am never disappointed opening them. If you have not already published a book you should consider it, just copy/paste the staff you have here with some category/heading into an e-Book on Amazon for a cheeky $5 and you make a killing.... !

Thanks Uzin but I can't take this credit. Have some funny friends on feyboo and I copy from them.
Glad you enjoy them as much as I do. ;)

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Feyboo....pmsl. Have yet to meet a Dominican that can actually pronounce Facebook...my wife and two daughters are just as bad!!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002

my sentiments exactly.

goodf stuff Frank

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
A Jesuit, a Dominican, and a Franciscan were walking along an old road, debating the greatness of their orders. Suddenly, an apparition of the Holy Family appeared in front of them, with Jesus in a manger and Mary and Joseph praying over him. The Franciscan fell on his face, overcome with awe at the sight of God born in such poverty. The Dominican fell to his knees, adoring the beautiful reflection of the Trinity and the Holy Family. The Jesuit walked up to Joseph, put his arm around his shoulder, and said, “So, have you thought about where to send him to school?”