Azur Air want to buy PAWA.

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Anex tour and Azur Air are Russian companies......that being said good luck to them....seems DR is not meant to have an airline. The list of failures is long....

cruzan1

Sep 12, 2016
I flew into SDQ two weeks ago and they were pulling the engines off of one of the PAWA planes. I'm guessing this wasn't a maintenance issue. Azur might be too late, can you say GARAGE SALE!

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I flew into SDQ two weeks ago and they were pulling the engines off of one of the PAWA planes. I'm guessing this wasn't a maintenance issue. Azur might be too late, can you say GARAGE SALE!

We should have a look at the corotos site.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Juan Bosch, please do not spread false rumors, Azur Air is not a Russian Airline, take a look:

ANEX TOUR is a  huge touroperador in Turkey, they own hotels, transport, shops and many buisness related to incoming tourism.
They have their own airline operator  called Azur Aviation http://www.azur.aero/en/filo.html this  division is in charge to operate in different countries as:

Aaur Airlines brand for airline KatekAvia in Russia.
Azur Air Ukraine, formerly UTAir Ukraine.
Azur Air Germany  opened in 2017.

All these airlines belong to Anex Tour.

They are interested in Azur Air Dominicana. 

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
A sure fire way to make a small fortune in aviation in the DR, is to start with a large one.

Just like Dominican Wings, powered by white powder.