In Puerto Plata May 11 - 18

jasoncann

Feb 19, 2002
In addition

Sorry or anyone willing to have a good time that will be down there at that time.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hey, I'm here ALL the time. Always ready to 'chew the cud' with anyone who is keen to find out more about the country. Look me up in the 'phone book, call me & I am there for a fruit juice!!! - Grahame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hummm, this is about to get interesting, since I am picking up some people at the airport on the 25th and taking them to Coconut Palms and later for golf...

And we have some people here at the Ibero Star right now that are friends of Trina's...

Grahame, this will be fun!

HB

jasoncann

Feb 19, 2002
Grahame or anyone else let me know how to get a hold of you when we are down there.. we would like to meet up..

-Jason

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Jason,
I still have your e-mail re doing a web-page for me on file so will e-mail you my number etc.

Hey HB, this is more interesting than you think ...... 8th - 28th of May "She That Must Be Obeyed" is away in England for medical check-ups - Just THINK of the havoc I could cause whilst she is away!!!! Also Jessica from Germany is here with her husband, Karen from Saudi is due in on Wednesday (NOT bringing John with her!!!) & Cindy Ried came in yesterday. Wow, almost the full DR1 board will be here soon!!
BTW, is there a place in Santiago that you know of that does "PROPER" fitting etc. for measuring me to a new set (or used) golf clubs? Jonny at Playa Dorada seems to think there is. I would then come down for a fitting (Plus two new hands & head to replace those I have & which are my biggest hurdle to my handicap!!).