Another casulty

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
We have decided to finish our busines in this country.
If anyone is interested to purchase some equipment and personal stuff please look at the list. All equipment is around 3 months old .

Edited by Rob:
I almost missed this... If you want to sell something on DR1 do like the rest of our advertisers, pay for an ad.

Rob.

Last edited:

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
I don't understand your prices. What's with the comma before the last two zeros on every number? What's with the decimal point (2.000,00)? What is the unit of each price (RD$, US$, ...)? Where are you located? What is the website of the cell phone business?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Many countries put the period where the US puts a comma and the comma where the US put a period.

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
reply to replies

it is realy not important where the coma is. I think it is clear that dollar abount before coma is the price. Here we do not speak about grammar but to sell equipment.
We are based in Santo Domingo Costa Azul. If you do have interest in any of items or you know anyone who could be interested please send us message. Also if you nedd phone No to talk please advise by email.

Jim Hinsch

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
geocities.com
Re: reply to replies

Eco said:
it is realy not important where the coma is. I think it is clear that dollar abount before coma is the price.

If you expect any answers, you'd better clear up the price problem. I still have no idea what your prices are.

What is $10,000,00? Is that one million Dominican Pesos? Ten-thousand US Dollars? Ten-thousand Dominican Pesos? How much is $10.0.0,00,0? I think the location of the commas and decimal points is VERY important.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
ECO

If you treated the customers in your business with the same arrogant ,condescending,contemptuous attitude as your "potential" customers here on DR1,I can see why you went "BUST"!By the way just because you were "taken-for-a-ride" when you paid to much when you bought the Mercedes ,doesn,t mean you will be able to "Take-us-for-a-ride"now that you want to sell it!Good luck back in Germany! CCCrissCCColon

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
ECO

The "honest" way of posting this would have been to contact Rob and Delores and placed a classified ad.

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
el jeffe

I agree.
But this is not intended for someone who wants to buy something but for those that see opportunity instantly and decide to buy something. Also this is to trigger maybe dr1 to open new colum for those who came in the same situation , and it is planty daily to be found.
That is why this is here.
It is also intended for potential newcomers to see reality of geting in the same situation and maybe make correct decission of comming or not.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We have a section, it's called "Living"

If you have a story to post, thats the place to post it.