Edenorte Bill

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
Hey guys,

Just got our first electric bill for our new apartment.

There is a 630 pesos charge for Fianza por Consumo and it is on the bill twice. We have never been charged this before and our bills in Santiago used to total each of these charges so we are paying 3 times what we expected. Can anyone explain before we go to the office?

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Hey guys,

Just got our first electric bill for our new apartment.

There is a 630 pesos charge for Fianza por Consumo and it is on the bill twice. We have never been charged this before and our bills in Santiago used to total each of these charges so we are paying 3 times what we expected. Can anyone explain before we go to the office?

Is it a new or existing contract? We were charged this as I had to get a whole new contract, as a deposit. It appeared twice as it was split. According to what they said, you'll get it back when you end the contract with them. I'm looking forward to seeing if this is really the case if we are to end the contact at some point in the future...

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Is it a new or existing contract? We were charged this as I had to get a whole new contract, as a deposit. It appeared twice as it was split. According to what they said, you'll get it back when you end the contract with them. I'm looking forward to seeing if this is really the case if we are to end the contact at some point in the future...

I closed an account and was surprised that they gave me some money! I had forgotten all about it.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013

It is a new contract in a new city.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
It is a new contract in a new city.

Then that sounds about right based on what I've seen (although they should have explained that to you, they did to us...), we had to do the same, albeit with a lot higher deposit, due to the property size. As said, they guaranteed a full refund on the deposit once we cancel the contract. Seems, as per drstock, that they might fulfill their promise...