Naming a John ?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Saw this article where a hooker from Charamicos robbed a tourist from Holland of over 3,000 Euros. I don't know what he was thinking leaving her near his money alone but they posted his name in Detras del Rumor after he made a police report.

I wonder if he will ever get the money back - Anyone think so ?

http://detrasdelrumor.com.do/apresan-cuatro-personas-por-agresion-robos-y-posesion-de-drogas-narcoticas-en-villa-isabela-sosua-y-puerto-plata/

''Pays' your money , takes your chances'' (Mark Twain Huckleberry ) Got it right this time.
Poverty never gives up on a $3000. Euro blessing.....
Why in the name of God would anyone allow a 3 rd world, poverty stricken Prostitute, near his stash?

''I don't get this one, either"!!
Russell

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
''Pays' your money , takes your chances'' (Mark Twain Huckleberry ) Got it right this time.
Why in the name of God would anyone allow a 3 rd world, poverty stricken Prostitute, near his stash?

Russell

A lot of time ... if not always ... they think that "this one" is different and can be trusted.
In my opinion that qualifies them as professional idiots!

Bundel2014

Feb 11, 2017
16 years this month,and 10 years living here fulltime,you see and here some stupid S....t.I love the new garden breakfast,with my xpat friends and the guys who go with the ladies of the night.Living here in Jarabacoa,married to a dominican,you dont see the play for pay,like in sosua.Now the play for pay is here.My wife told me when i moved here,there were no girls selling their body,in three hours of walking around alone,i had 7 offers,found two whore houses and several chica bars,told my lovely wife,she was either stupid or not telling the truth.Back to the post. guys get off the plane and check their brains,then think only with the little brain,some fall in love,now i always ask,if you would marry a hooker back home? would you introduce the hooker to dear old mom?

Ret.Cop

Jun 17, 2017
This hooker left laughing out loud with the 3k right away with Caribe Tours or quagua to enjoy a wonderful time en purchasing nice things in Santo Domingo. :bunny:

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Saw this article where a hooker from Charamicos robbed a tourist from Holland of over 3,000 Euros. I don't know what he was thinking leaving her near his money alone but they posted his name in Detras del Rumor after he made a police report.

I wonder if he will ever get the money back - Anyone think so ?

http://detrasdelrumor.com.do/apresan-cuatro-personas-por-agresion-robos-y-posesion-de-drogas-narcoticas-en-villa-isabela-sosua-y-puerto-plata/

But of course he'll get his money back.......Oh hold on a sec just saw another pig flying by....

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012

Russell

I would not even leave MYSELF around that kind of money... Too tempting, like chocolate cake...

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
16 years this month,and 10 years living here fulltime,you see and here some stupid S....t.I love the new garden breakfast,with my xpat friends and the guys who go with the ladies of the night.Living here in Jarabacoa,married to a dominican,you dont see the play for pay,like in sosua.Now the play for pay is here.My wife told me when i moved here,there were no girls selling their body,in three hours of walking around alone,i had 7 offers,found two whore houses and several chica bars,told my lovely wife,she was either stupid or not telling the truth.Back to the post. guys get off the plane and check their brains,then think only with the little brain,some fall in love,now i always ask,if you would marry a hooker back home? would you introduce the hooker to dear old mom?
You got a map of those hot spots in Jarabacoba?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
You just can't fix stupid. I hope he was married and his wife gets a copy of the story. I would pay for front row seats to that home coming.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Russell

Oh, let's see..... alcohol, drugs and letting the little head do the thinking? Sound familiar?

ozulloa

Feb 13, 2011
... a 3 rd world, poverty stricken Prostitute, near his stash?

1st World Prostitute wouldn't resist the temptation either!

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
But she loves me....my mothers in the hospital...I broke my cell I can’t call you papi..I’ve never done this before...

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
It was all a mistake.

"Lost in Translation"

She wanted $3,000 pesos for a cell phone!

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
It wasn't for a cell phone as this is not a selfish daughter. Her sick Mother needs a new roof so that her chronic gout isn't aggravated by the wet weather and her little sister needs shoes for school. I bet this fine young lady asked nicely for a little bit of consideration from this foreigner and he rudely rebuffed her on his way to the shower to wash off the aftermath.

I don't see a problem here.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013

Russell

Pfft. That's nothing. My American wife took me for twice that, every month, for three years. I'd gladly pay just three grand for a one and done!