Dominican Republic

L

Lauren

Any thing you can send me about any thing would be great. Thanks

J

jonny

Well let me tell ya this....I have been to the DR four times already...and I'm heading down again this march break... March 12. I have been to Peurto Plata Santo Domingo and Sosua. My favourite of all Sosua. If you are staying in the Peurto Plata/Playa Dorada rsort area...if not Sosua itself...youmust go fro the day...the beach there is AMAZING. I'm sure you have heard a lot about the water.....forget Imodium..bring the Pepto thoug... You see Imodium hardens the stool (excuseme) what you need is something to kill the bacteria in the water that causes the Diahrea.I think Limotil is the name of the Medicationmy docotor gives me.??? Ask yours.Pepto will help with cramps. Have fun with the prices of things that vendors try and sell you ( always baragin half of the askin price if not a third)...be considerate/and understanding if they are pushy as this is their lively hood. Blue Jay stickers,bumperstickers, frisbees, caps, ( I go to the BIWAY) a cheepy store here in Toronto and buy a bunch of stuff. Well thats about it.....HAVE FUN...you can email if you want at jisi@rocketmail.com jonny :)