Carretera Constanza - Guayabal

chs1986

Nov 29, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone provide me with recent reports on how this stretch of road is? We will be travelling from Jarabacoa to Enriquillo, and I thought about using the Constanza/La Siembra (Guayabal)/Padre Las Casas route because it will likely be more scenic than the highways. We will have a jeep with 4WD.

Here is the entirety of the potential journey.

I know they just opened up the bridge on the La Siembra (Guayabal) / Padre Las Casas stretch, but it's the road from Constanza to La Siembra that makes me a bit wary. Videos of it on YouTube looked rough, but then again those were from 2010.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Hello,

Can anyone provide me with recent reports on how this stretch of road is? We will be travelling from Jarabacoa to Enriquillo, and I thought about using the Constanza/La Siembra (Guayabal)/Padre Las Casas route because it will likely be more scenic than the highways. We will have a jeep with 4WD.

Here is the entirety of the potential journey.

I know they just opened up the bridge on the La Siembra (Guayabal) / Padre Las Casas stretch, but it's the road from Constanza to La Siembra that makes me a bit wary. Videos of it on YouTube looked rough, but then again those were from 2010.

I would like to go too. I tried it las time and got lost. Maybe a few people could go with a guide. I have a winch